OverviewExperience the hidden side of Vegas with a fun bar crawl, photographs and alcoholic beverages while you explore some of the hidden nooks of Vegas you never knew existed VIP nightclub entry at the end of the night included!
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourEnjoy a night out in the town of Las Vegas, which includes champagne toast, local photographer and host, as well as VIP entry into a nightclub of your choice. Several bars and options for an art exhibit are included in this walking tour.
Your evening starts with meeting your guide at a bar located in Bellagio for a quick drink and photos by your photographer and guide. Enjoy the amazing waterfall show, then walk through the Conservatory Gardens. Head to Cosmopolitan's 3-floor Chandelier Bar and artistry, throughout Aria's breathtaking views, and over to the New York New York for a youthful adventure into the Hershey Chocolate Factory and more pictures. Stop at bars for a drink and champagne toast. At the end of your tour, choose from one of several nightclubs for guest list entry.
Inclusions for 3- Or 4-hour Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Glass of Champagne
- Local guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for 3- Or 4-hour Las Vegas Bar Crawl
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people required per booking
Minimum age for tour is 21 years
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.