3-Tank Cabo San Lucas And Corridor Dives For Certified Divers
OverviewThis 6-hour, 3-tank scuba diving adventure will give you an incredible experience as you explore 2 different dive areas. This half-day tour includes a professional guide, tanks and weights and it's a great option for certified divers who only have one day for diving while visiting Los Cabos.
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at a central meeting point in Cabo San Lucas and head on a half-day 3-tank diving tour to explore two different areas: the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park (local area) and the Corridor area. You will be able to admire amazing underwater landscape including hundreds of species of marine life.
First, you will dive at the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park (local area). This place is just a short boat ride away and you will be able to see the Sand Falls, a sea lion colony, abundant marine life and an impressive and healthy marine ecosystem.
Your second dive takes place at The Corridor. Getting here is a scenic boat ride away which is a bit longer as there is more boat traffic and other divers. Once there, you will get to admire a different ecosystem. The rocky reef formations vary from those found in the Marine Park and you will also encounter corals. During the whale migration season, you can also hear them singing while you are diving.
Enjoy this unforgettable tour which will show you two great diving places in Los Cabos, in just one day!
Inclusions for 3-Tank Cabo San Lucas And Corridor Dives For Certified Divers
- Professional dive guide
- Boat dives
- Tanks and weights
- Bottled water
- Local taxes
Exclusions for 3-Tank Cabo San Lucas And Corridor Dives For Certified Divers
- The listed price does not include a $35 diving gear rental fee, payable at the time of tour check-in
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Note:Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate on this tour
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.