3 Valleys Tour Via Atlas Mountains With Sunset Camel Ride - Marrakesh
OverviewSee traditional Berber villages withyour speaking language driver/ guideAdmire the many waterfalls in Ourika Valley and see native women extract Argan oilGet away from the hustle-bustle of Marrakech to the stunningAtlas Mountains and witness traditional Moroccan lifePass acres of almond, peach and walnut trees in Asni ValleySee traditional Berber villages in Oukaimeden Valley and take the opportunity to dine with a local family
Know More about this tour
You will bepicked up at your hotel or riad at 9am. You will go through the Ourika valley than the Oukaimeden valley where you willtake the amazing opportunity to have an authentic experience of the Berber culture by savoring a lunch of Moroccan salad or soup, Berber Tagine, dessert and drinks. Enjoy lunch at the inhabitant house. Afterwards, head toward the Asni Valley, nestled high in the Atlas Mountains, the highest peak in northern Africa at 13,665 feet (4,165 meters). Take your camera and be ready to take pictures of the acres of apple, walnut, peach and almond trees in Asni Valley. Back to Marrakech and conclude your thrilling journey through Moroccos countryside with drop-off at your Hotel or Riad in the evening.
This amazing trip of 3Valleys tour via Atlas mountainsat 09:00 am from Marrakech to the Atlas Mountains, heading the first Ourika valley, famous by its waterfalls (if you want to visit this waterfalls you have to walk for about 1h:20 min for going and coming back with a mountain guide). You will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see.
You will continue through the second valley that is Oukaimeden valley, and taking a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level, you will crossthe traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and if you want to discover the authentic life of Berber people we can arrange a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house.
After that, you will reach the third Asni valley, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches), this is where you can enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains, then you will cross Tahanaout village ( Berber market on Tuesday ). The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:00 pm at the palm grove or " Palmeraie " where you will experience the sunset camel ride, after you will be dropped off at your Hotel/ Riad.
Inclusions for 3 Valleys Tour Via Atlas Mountains With Sunset Camel Ride
- Pickup from the Hotel/ Riad in Marrakech center
- Drop off at your Hotel Riad in Marrakech center
- Private transportation A/C 4WD or Minivan
- English speaking guide/ driver
- Lunch at the Berber House at the Atlas mountains
- Local guide
- Mineral water
- No hidden fees
Exclusions for 3 Valleys Tour Via Atlas Mountains With Sunset Camel Ride
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Wear a sport shoes and long pants " Jean "
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 days private tour from Marrakech (Roam Morocco Package)
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- Full-Day Private Guided Tour of Marrakech Highlights
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech