30-Minute Mount Cook And Fox Glacier Helicopter Flight - Franz Josef Glacier
OverviewFlight option 2 - Fox Glacier and Mount Cook Explore the ice pinnacles and seracs of the magnificent Fox Glacier then fly by the sheer West faces of Mount Cook and Mount Tasman before descending back down the Fox Glacier after your snow landing. Your snow landing provides opportunities to photograph the panoramic and breathtaking scenery. (Be sure to check the departure point - this flight option only departs from our Fox Glacier Base. Reporting time 30 minutes prior to departure)
Know More about this tourThis flight option is the most popular departing from our Fox Glacier base, check in time starts 30 minutes prior to departure and will require a quick weigh in, wristband and full name details. Once payment is confirmed at check in time (if you have booked and paid via Viator we will already know however be sure to have your voucher available - printed or on your smartphone - so we can double check details). After a short waiting period we will collect passengers for transport to our heliport, safety briefing and flight departure. Seat placement will be managed by our ground crew (and Pilot following the snow landing).
There are weight limitations per helicopter so please inform us when booking of any passengers above 75kg and we will ensure to allow space for everyone's comfort and safety.
Inclusions for 30-Minute Mount Cook And Fox Glacier Helicopter Flight
- Helicopter tour
Exclusions for 30-Minute Mount Cook And Fox Glacier Helicopter Flight
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Franz Josef Glacier Valley Eco Tour
- Fox Glacier Valley Eco Tour
- 4-hour Lake Mapourika Kayak and Hike adventure, with Okarito Kiwi Sanctuary
- Christchurch Full Day Private Transfer or Tour from Franz Josef
- Fishing Charter - Lake Mapourika
- Flight option 3 - Twin Glacier including snow landing
- Fox or Franz Josef Glacier including snow landing