30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
OverviewExperience what jet boating is all about on Australia's most exciting Jet Boat! Get ready to hold on tight as the 'Thunder' opens up with amazing stunts and wild spins through Sydney Harbour.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourGet ready for a wet and wild ride with slides, twists, wave riding, power brake stops and sweeping fishtails! The jet boat features an advanced surround sound system to set the tone for your adventure, and youll even get to enjoy a spot of sightseeing between tricks and check out Luna Park, Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, Rose Bay and other famous Harbour landmarks. Cool down, see the sights and have loads of fun!
Meet your jet boat captain at Circular Quay, Jetty 1, halfway between the ferry wharves and the Sydney Opera House for the daily jet boat ride. Upon arrival receive a safety orientation, life jackets and waterproof ponchos.
Shout with delight as your captain takes the jet boat to speeds of up to 47-miles per hour (75-kilometers per hour) and performs 270-degree spins, wild fish tails and power brake stops that spray water through the air. Expect to get wet, especially towards the back of the boat. Lockers are provided to store dry clothes and other belongings during your ride.
Inclusions for 30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
- Use of Ponchos
- Secure lockers
Exclusions for 30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confirmation for this tour will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
All passenger heights must be over 130 cm (4'3'') in height
Maximum of 18 passengers on board Thunder Jet each ride
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour From Sydney
- Sydney Helicopter Tour: Super Saver Scenic Flight
- The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney