30-Minute Torres Straight Island Discovery Helicopter Tour From Horn IslandWrite a Review
Get your bearings amongst the many islands of the Torres Strait as you fly over picturesque Thursday Island. See the historic WWII ruins on Goods Island, the stone church of Hammond Island and return over Horn Island with its gold mining quarry.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic helicopter flight
Know More about this tour
Explore the many islands of the Torres Straits as you fly over picturesque Thursday Island, the smallest of the Islands however still classified as the administrative hub for all the islands and busy with activity. Make your way to Goods Island where you will be able to see some of the old World War II ruins and shipwrecks from the air.
Making your way to Hammond Island, the third largest in the Torres Straits you will take in amazing views and basaltic rock formations around the island as well as its famous stone church. Then returning to Horn Island and life as you once knew it.
Inclusions for 30-Minute Torres Straight Island Discovery Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Scenic Helicopter Flight (30-minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- Qualified pilot
Exclusions for 30-Minute Torres Straight Island Discovery Helicopter Tour From Horn Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the flight operator and advise them of this information. Maximum seat weight is 130kg.
Passengers are allowed a weight variance of up to 10% over original recorded weight. Should this variance be found to be more than 10%, we reserve the right to charge an additional fee.
Infants 2 years and under travel free of charge when seated in the lap of a guardian
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.