3D2N Discover Halong Bay With Gray Line Cruise - Ha Long BayWrite a Review
OverviewThis Halong bay overnight cruise 3 - day - tour gives tourists a chance to dig deeper in the exquisite scenery of Halong and Lan ha Bay. Tourists can have further access to a lot of stunning stopovers and get pleasure from the luxury cruising services with memorial experiences.
- The cruise on the sea
- Impressive caves and grottoes
- Fresh seafood lunch on board
- Tranquil night on boat
- Nice rooms equipped with comfortable furniture and air-conditioners.
- Cooking class, Viet Hai village
Know More about this tour
7:45 - 08:15: Pick up at hotel. 12:15: Embark at Tuan Chau Marina pier (Tuan Chau island, Halong city). Enjoy complimentary drink at Gray Line private lounge. 12:30: Transfer to Gray Line Halong Cruise by tender. Welcome drink, followed by cruise briefings. Check in your cabins. 13:00: Enjoy a great set lunch. Relax on sundeck and grab the unparalleled scenery of Halong Bay while cruising ahead to the Bay. Cruise through Hoa Cuong floating fishing village. 14:20: Arrive at Me Cung Cave ( Bewitching Grotto). Join tour with guide to explore the cave. Climb up several rugged stone stairs to see a great lake considered as a royal garden and surrounded by mountains. Its water is blue all year round. 16:15: Back to the cruise and head to Bright Cave - a very beautiful lagoon belongs to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba Island. Forget about the distance of geography, the cave now introduced by Gray Line Cruise. Visit some tunnel caves by Kayak or bamboo boat. Time to admire the beauty and amazing islets stalactites in detail. 16:45 - 17:30: Enjoy swimming around the cruise ( upon weather condition). Relax on the sundeck. Enjoy fantastic views and take stunning pictures of gleaming sunsets. 18:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. 19:30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 pax and above+) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods. 21:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy squid cooked after fishing. 22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 1.
06:30: Tai Chi class on Sundeck. 07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board. 08:30: Transfer to Gray Line sightseeing boat, depart to Lan Ha bay, Cat Ba island. 10:00 - 12:00: Arrive at Viet Hai pier – take the bicycle trip along the village path and go through rain forests and dark tunnel. Enjoy stunning scenery of rice fields on the way. Stop at the village to relax. Take a short trek to the core of Cat Ba National Forest to visit Bat cave. 12:00 - 13:00: Cycle back to Viet Hai pier. Back to Cruise. Lunch served on board. 14:00 - 16:00: Kayaking at Three-Peach Islet – an ideal place with light wind and gentle wave, emerald pure water and none-touristic feeling. Swimming on the beach ( upon weather and tide condition). 17:30: Cruise back to anchorage area. 18:00: Relax and enjoy sunset on the Sundeck. 18:30: Join Cooking demonstration on the sundeck. Learn how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. 19:30: Enjoy fabulous buffet BBQ dinner (available for group 15 pax and above+) served with a variety of Vietnamese and Western foods. 21:00: Evening activities: watching film at the outdoor bar, playing board and Card games; squid fishing on boat. Enjoy dishes from squid cooked after fishing. 22:00: Overnight at the quietest sleeping area. End of Day 2.
6:30: Tai Chi class on the Sundeck. 07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and bakeries on board. 08:30: Arrive at Gray Line exclusive floating house, Rang Dua area – one of few existing houses left after the regulation of Management to relocate the traditional floating village to main land. Spend about 1 hour to experience how different life is compared to mainland. Learn about their foods, how they earn a living, their children, their culture and their pearl farm. Just for Gray Line customer only. 09:30 - 10:30: Check out cabin. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room to enjoy the bay scenery on the way back to Tuan Chau pier. Farewell Lunch served on board. 11:45: Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. Relax at Gray Line private lounge. Transfer back to Hanoi. End of Halong bay overnight cruise 3 days 2 nights.
Inclusions for 3D2N Discover Halong Bay With Gray Line Cruise
- 2-night private cabin with ensuite bathroom on Gray Line cruise
- Private boat for Day 2
- English Speaking Guide on board
- Entrance and Sightseeing fees
- All meal on board: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 light breakfasts, 1 brunch
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Daily fresh fruit in rooms daily
- Tax, service charge, insurance on board
- 2-way shuttle bus to/from Halong
Exclusions for 3D2N Discover Halong Bay With Gray Line Cruise
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- Snorkeling/ diving (upon your request)
- Meeting package (upon your request)
- Wedding package (upon your request)
- Accommodation in Viet Hai village (upon your request)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.