3Days Angkor & Floating Village - Siem Reap
OverviewThese three days will combine the small tour of Angkor Wat, Bayon and Ta Prom temples, and the grand tour will include ancient university temple ( Preah Khan) Neak Pean, Mebon and sunset at Preah Rup Temples as well as a lovely extra day to visit floating village at Kompong Pluk Village. This tour is arranged to save your money and time with the involvement of local people.
Know More about this tour
Enjoy a non-touristy perspective of Siem Reap Angkor. You will see what most tourists see and beyond the temples you will see what others have never thought. A professional led driver will accompany you to see and experience more culture and norm of Siem Reap Citizen, and moreover, jungle temples and abandon temples.
- Three fully accompanied tour from the beginning to the end.
- Small tour and grand tour will include
- Three main temples such as Angkor Wat, Bayon and Taprom temples
- On the way you will see terrace of leper king, royal palace, GREAT WALL OF KHMER EMPIRE and other temples on the way
- One day tour to experience floating village at Kompong Pluk
- Trekking thru the fishing villagers
- Your professional driver will bring you to the best visiting places with less tourists but maximizing advantages of visiting, saving time and local participation
- Snack and water refreshment will be included
Why our service much better?
We are local operator and we always make new route of visit which it is linked tourists to participate with local people and sharing the culture, tasting local food, going deeply to explore the hidden facts of Cambodia.
Day1: Angkor Wat Tour
- Pick up from your hotel at 8 AM
- First visit to Angkor Wat Temple
- Great wall of Khmer empire
- Bayon temple
- Crossing the monkey forest
- Victory gate
- Tanei jungle temple
- Ta Prom temple
- Return to hotel
Day2: Sunset & Discovery the Grand City of Angkor
- Killing Field
- Ancient university of Preah Khan temple
- Ancient hospital of Neak Pean
- West Mebon temple
- Sunset at Preah Rup temple
- Return to hotel
Day3: Kompong Pluk Floating Village
- Visit Kompong Pluk Floating Village
- Mangrove forests
- Visit high stilted houses
- Visit monastery in the village
- Visit crocodile and fish farm
- Return to visit Bakhong temple
- Back to Siem Reap hotel
Inclusions for 3Days Angkor & Floating Village
- Car with air conditioning and friendly driver
- Three days of car services
- Water and cold towels
- Minimum is 2pax up
Exclusions for 3Days Angkor & Floating Village
- Entrance fee to Angkor Wat: USD37/day/pax
- Entrance fee and boat to Kompong Pluk is USD20/pax
- Own expense
- Lunch and dinner on each day
- Extra service to other places
- English Speaking:USD35/day
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Sleeveless shirts and see-through shirts are not allowed, and pants or shorts must be at least knee length long in order to be permitted entry to temples
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.