Your tour will begin steps away from the Colosseum itself at 8:30am. Nice and early to stay away from the crowds and the heat. After meeting your guide you will begin your journey and head to a VIP private entrance with ABSOLUTELY NO LINE AT ALL. This entrance is to a restricted area of the Colosseum and is limited to a small amount of groups per day. Here your guide will bring you onto the Gladiator's Arena to enjoy the most breathtaking point of view in the monumental amphitheatre. You will be able to look down into the underground chambers and feel all eyes on you just like the gladiators once enjoy in front of the 65000 spectators that once filled this masterpiece of engineering and architecture. The journey continues to the rest of the area also open to general public and includes a break for free time inside. From the Colosseum you will proceed to the famous Palatine hill, one of Rome's seven hills. The place where the emperors used to live, you will enjoy a stunning view over the Roman Forum and Circus Maximus. You will then climb down to the fascinating Roman Forum, the meeting point of Ancient Rome. Strolling among these ancient ruins, you will feel like you've been transported to another world. Your guide will use overlay books and 3D pictures to help you to visualize how magnificent these ruins once were. Bring Ancient Rome to life with this best-selling small group tour.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
Daily at 8:30am
Departure Details :
Your Meeting point for this tour will be directly in front of the Colosseo Subway station. There is a green kiosk just outside. That will be your meeting point. Please note you should be at meeting po.. read more
OverviewThe Ancient City of Rome done properly! This 3hr tour is designed to bring you this most enjoyable and engaging experience in a small group setting. You can expect the best out of this dive into the Roman Empire's golden era with a maximum of 10 people for extra care from your guide, access to restricted areas such as the Gladiator's Arena floor and most importantly our top rated tour guides to bring everything to life. Guaranteed!
- Bottled water
- Extra VIP Access and admission fee for the Colosseum
- All admission fees for Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Professional Tour Guide
- A genuinely worth it experience
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is COMFORTABLE SHOES
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide