4 Day 3 Night Long Weekend Exploring Armenia - Yerevan
OverviewDiscover the huge Armenian historical and cultural heritage. Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the first official Christian church in the world, built in 301 A.D. Garni temple which is the unique survived example of Armenian heathen culture. Then heading to the beautiful Christian Monastery of Geghard. This ancient monastery was carved out of solid rock between the 11th and 13th centuries.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1 -Friday (B):
Arrive at Zvartnots International Airport, transfer to the hotel. Check in the hotel. Free day. Overnight.
Day 2 - Saturday (B):
Have breakfast at the hotel before starting your 5 hour Yerevan city tour. The city tour will start with a visit to Erebuni Museum, before moving on to visit the local market. After the local market you will be heading to Matenedaran and there you will have the chance to see one of the worlds ancient libraries. The trip then continues to Tsitsernakaberd Memorial complex to the victims of Armenian Genocide Monument. There is an optional trip to Dalma Shopping Mall before heading back to the hotel in Yerevan where you will spend overnight.
Day 3 Sunday (B):
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to visit the church of the Holy Virgin St. Hripsime and St Gayane. Continue to visit Pilgrimage to Etchmiadzin Cathedral, the first official Christian church in the world, built in 301 A.D. After visiting the Cathedral you will enter the The Treasures of Etchmiadzin museum. The tour will continue to Zvartnots Temple which is an outstanding monument of world architecture, an evidence of the high level development of the artistic and engineering thought in the 7th century. This tour will take approximately 5 hours. Back to Yerevan for overnight.
Day 4 Monday (B):
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Garni temple which is the unique survived example of Armenian heathen culture. Then heading to the beautiful Christian Monastery of Geghard. This ancient monastery was carved out of solid rock between the 11th and 13th centuries.. Bus transfer to Yerevan and departure from Yerevan.
Inclusions for 4 Day 3 Night Long Weekend Exploring Armenia
- 3 nights accommodation (3* hotel)
- Airport transfers
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for 4 Day 3 Night Long Weekend Exploring Armenia
- Visa charges
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Day Trip: Haghpat and Sanahin Monasteries from Yerevan
- Day Trip: Tsaghkadzor Cablecar, Kecharis Monastery, Lake Sevan, Sevanavank from Yerevan
- Day Trip: Saghmosavank, Armenian Alphabet monument, Amberd fortress, Karmravor and Oshakan from Yerevan
- Day Trip from Yerevan: Areni Winery, Tatev Monastery and Ropeway, Khndzoresk Caves and Bridge
- Day Trip: Aruch and Marmashen Monasteries with Gyumri Folk Music City Tour
- 9 Day Gastronomic and Cultural Tour of Armenia
- 8-Day Tour of Armenia and Georgia
- Small Group Day Trip from Yerevan to Garni Temple, Geghard Monastery and Baking Demonstration