4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor Including Visit To The Abu Simbel TempleWrite a Review
OverviewSpend 4 days relaxing on a leisurely Nile River cruise from Aswan, complete with accommodations. Accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide, you'll explore the wonders of ancient Egypt. The Nile cruise features a swimming pool with a sun-lounger terrace, opulent lounge and bar, reading areas and a discotheque. The luxurious cabins with panoramic views have en-suite shower room, individually controlled air-conditioning, TV, minibar, climate control and telephones. The restaurant offers a mix of local and international buffet-style cuisine. Guests can enjoy their cocktails while soaking up the sun by the pool bar. Room service is available 24 hours. All you need do is sit back and enjoy the scenery.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: (LD)
Upon your arrival at Aswan Airport (your Aswan hotel or port) you will be transferred to your luxurious cruise ship for a 3 night Nile cruise. After check-in, you will begin a guided day tour, starting with a boat trip to the Temple of Philae, which was built in honour of goddess Isis. After this visit you will go to the High Dam, an engineering miracle used as an embankment dam situated across the Nile River, built in the 1960’s to protect Egypt from annual floods.
You will be transferred back to the cruise ship for lunch, where you can also enjoy cruise activities and dinner in the evening. Spend the night on board in Aswan.
Day 2: (BLD)
Early in the morning, you will enjoy a guided tour of Abu Simbel Temple. After coming back from Abu Simbel, the ship will sail to Kom Ombo and Edfu. In Kom Ombo you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek. After this visit you will sail toward Edfu. There, you will be taken to see the Temple of Horus, which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This relatively young pharaonic temple is well-preserved and therefore very impressive. In the evening you will have dinner on board and spend the night.
Day 3: (BLD)
As the ship sails on towards Luxor, you will pass the city of Esna. Today you can just enjoy the view relaxing on the sundeck while watching the local life on the river and its banks. After arrival in Luxor you have the option of seeing the Sound and Light Show at Karnak Temples in the evening (additional cost). Spend your last night on board in Luxor.
Day 4: (B)
Possibility of optional Hot Air Ballooning over the West Bank (additional cost and weather permitting).
After breakfast on board, you will check out at 8:00 AM to start your day tour of the West Bank of Luxor. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here, you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu). Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt. To conclude your Nile cruise, you visit Karnak Temples on the East Bank of Luxor. Karnak beats every other pharaonic monument: it is simply one of the most beautiful ancient monuments in Egypt. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. The journey will end in Luxor.
Inclusions for 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor Including Visit To The Abu Simbel Temple
- 3 nights accommodation
- Airport/Hotel/Port pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 4 Day 3 Night Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor Including Visit To The Abu Simbel Temple
- Drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tour
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Sound And Light Show At Philae Temple
- Day Tour Of Aswan, Philae Temple And Obelisk
- Abu Simble Temples From Aswan By Flight
- Trip To St. Simeon Monastery
- Trip To Kom Ombo And Edfu From Aswan
- Felucca Ride On The Nile In Aswan At Sunset
- Nile Trip On Felucca For An Hour In Aswan
- 3-Night 4-Day 5-Star Nile Cruise From Aswan To Luxor With Private Guide