4-Day-3-Night Zhangjiajie Small Group Tour Combo Package Including Avatar Mountain And Tianmen Mountain
OverviewSet off on a 4-day adventure through famous wonders of Zhangjiajie which includes Tianmen Mountain, Yuanjiajie Scenic Area, Avatar mountain, Tianzi Mountain, and Zhangjiajie National Park. Each scenic area features unique geological formations all within the region of Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Site. Private English speaking guide and driver, and round-trip transportation and lunch are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour
- Airport transfer
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
DAY1 Arriving Zhangjiajie
Upon arrival, your local tour guide will pick you up and take you to the hotel.Feel free to stroll around at your leisure for the rest of the day.
DAY 2 Tianmen Mountain - Tianmen Cave - TheGlassSkywalk (L)
This morning, you will visit the highest mountain in Zhangjiajie, Tianmen Mountain, whichis praised to be the soul of Zhangjiajie. It is also known as Heaven Gate Mountain due to a large natural ark andmany Chinese people believe that Tianmen Mountain is the Closest Landmark to God from earth. Youwill takethe cable car to the mountain top and explore the best scenic spots (Glass Skywalk, Guigu Plank Road, and Tianmen Temple), and then take the bus down on99-bend road. Opt for recommend evening entertainment of Tianmen Fox Fairy Musical Show (optional and at your own expense).
DAY 3 Yuanjiajie Scenic Area - Avatar Mountain - Tianzi Mountain - No.1Natural Bridge (L)
Today, you will take Bailong Elevator up to explore Yuanjiajie, where the Avatar Mountain locates. Yuanjiajie is also called AVATAR Mountain where the backdrop of the movie, AVATAR, was inspired by. It is a natural platform mountain surrounded by higher summits which are divided by deep valleys. You will definitely enjoy Avatar/Hallelujah Mountain! After lunch,visit Tianzi Mountain and take the cable car down.
DAY 4Zhangjiajie National Forest Park - Golden Whip Stream - Sandstone Painting Gallery - Airport (L)
You will enjoy a full day exploring Zhangjiajie National Forest Park. Take a leisure hike for about 2 hours along charming Golden Whip Stream. Your tour guide will tell you beautiful stories about the golden whip related to Chinas first emperor and Great Buddha, Guanyin. Opt for recommend activity of Zhangjiajie Glass Bottom Bridge (Optional and at your own expense). Lunch will be served at a nearby local restaurant. Then, visit a sandstone painting gallery before your driver take you to theairport for your next destination to conclude the service.
Inclusions for 4-Day-3-Night Zhangjiajie Small Group Tour Combo Package Including Avatar Mountain And Tianmen Mountain
- 3-day tour to Zhangjiajie National Park
- Professional English-speaking tour guide/driver
- Transportby air-conditioned coach
- All entrance fees as listed in the itinerary
Exclusions for 4-Day-3-Night Zhangjiajie Small Group Tour Combo Package Including Avatar Mountain And Tianmen Mountain
- International Airfare
- Chinese Visa fee
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Wear casually with comfortable sports shoes and please pay attention to the local climate of Zhangjiajie. In summer, bring mosquito repellent, sunglasses, sun block and hat. Prepare an extra light coat for the cool early morning and evening.
Rain-gear and umbrella
Itinerary with confirmation numbers, addresses, and phone numbers of the places you will be staying
Medical records if necessary, personal medications/vitamins
Many public bathrooms still do NOT supply toilet paper in some parts of China. You should carry your own packets of tissue at all times.
Do not bring expensive jewelry and watches, or anything else that is unnecessary
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3-Day Zhangjiajie National Forest Park Tour
- Private Tour: Explore Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- Private Day Tour to Zhangjiajie Fairy Stream by Cycling
- Private 4-day Zhangjiajie Tour With Enshi Grand Canyon and Tianmen Mountain
- 4-Night All Inclusive Private Tour: Zhangjiajie Avatar Adventure
- 2-Day Zhangjiajie Tour: Tianmen and Tianzi Mountain
- Private Day Tour of Tianmen Mountain with Skywalk
- Private Day tour of Zhangjiajie National Park Including Lunch