4- Day Beijing Private Tour
OverviewIt can be hard for first-time visitors to know where to start. Take the guesswork out of the sightseeing process on this private 4-day tour of the city and the Great Wall, which includes guided visits to must-see attractions like Tiananmen Square and the Summer Palace. This all-inclusive tour includes all entrance fees, lunch, transportation, and of course a private guide to provide information and take you through Beijing.Stunning by the essence of Beijing, from grandiose Forbidden City, the former royal residence, to unique maze-like Hutong, from serene Summer Palace to Temple of Heaven Park packing with leisure locals with interesting daily life, even from Mutianyu Great Wall which went through all the vicissitudes of life to the modernized Bird's Nest and Water Cube, these all possess strong Beijing flavors as well as the modern atmosphere, which helps you to know better about it
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Tiananmen Square , Forbidden City, Jingshan Park , Beihai Park,Old HuTongs.
We visit Tiananmen Square first , The worlds largest public square.Explore the sites around the square with opportunities to take some amazing pictures. Next , we walk to Forbidden city from Tiananmen Gate. Forbidden City is the biggest and best preserved imperial palace in the whole world.Jing shan Park :just face to the exit of Forbidden city , we could spend more or less half an hour in side Jingshan Park, You could get fabulous view of Forbidden City and city of Beijing.Beihai Park This is considered one of the oldest and best preserved imperial garden in the downtown area. Lunch will in a local restaurant .We will take 1 hour Hutong rickshaw tour. Hutong has over than 700 years history. You will take rickshaw to visit this old part Beijing.
Day 2: MuTianYu Great Wall, Lama Temple .
Mutianyu is a section of the Great Wall which is a one of the most famous and ideal sections of the Great Wall. You could choose chairlift up to Tower 6 . Then spend around 1.5-2 hours on the great wall. And choose toboggan down from Tower 6 . Or cable car up to Tower 14 and cable car down from Tower 14. Afternoon, You may choose have rest at Subway restaurant,enjoy the table under the sunshine. You may choose dumpling restaurant nearby great wall car parking place . It will take us around 2 hours to Lama Temple . Then we will spend around 1hours visiting Lama Temple.The largest Tibetan Buddhist temple which is most well-preserved in Beijing
Day 3: Temple of Heaven, Hongqiao Pearl Market,Capital Museum ,Panda House .
Temple of Heaven ,It was first constructed in 1420, the 18th year of the reign of Ming emperor Yongleand was extended and renovated during the reigns of Ming emperor Jiajing and Qing emperor QianlongHongqiao pearl market . Here you can find knock brand shoes, bags, watches . After lunch , we will to see the panda in Beijing Zoo. The Panda House inside the zoo. we could spend half an hour for the panda .We do not have time to visit all the other animals . So we will spend around 1hour here .
Day 4: Summer Palace,Olympic Center, 798 Art District .
The Summer Palace ,a summer resort for Imperial Family Members~considered the best preserved Imperial Park.Next,we will go Olympic center. Around 30 minutes driving. We will spend around 30 minuets at Olympic stadium area, you could take some amazing pictures .798 art district ,fervor of contemporary art, creativity, and connoisseurs paradise with many artists commanding high fees on the international market for their unique masterpieces. Lunch , you could have lunch nearby 789 art district , before or after visiting .
Inclusions for 4- Day Beijing Private Tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll , parking fees
- All entrance tickets to the sights listed above
- Great wall Round Trip cable car up and cable car down / or chairlift up and toboggan down
- Hutong rickshaw fee ( 1 hour rickshaw tour)
- Summer Palace dragon boat fee
- Delicious Chinese cuisine for lunch
Exclusions for 4- Day Beijing Private Tour
- Entrance tickets to the bird nest & water cube
- Gratuity to the guide and driver(Recommended)
- Personal Costs
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
The quoted price is for a-8 hour tour per day. If you use more than 6 hours or less than 8 hours per day it will still be considered a full day.
Additional hours are billed at 100CNY for the guide and 100CNY for the driver.
Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can adjust it according to your personal interests, the weather or any unexpected conditions.
Our tours are complete non-forced shopping tour and we won't take you to any factories or museum without request to waste your valuable time , unless you need or want .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven
- Coach Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Acrobatic Show in Beijing
- Group Day Tour: Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs With Lunch
- Beijing Highlights Full-Day Bus Tour
- Beijing Private Day Tour of Badaling Great Wall and Dingling Tomb