4-Day Best Of Central Vietnam Private Tour - Da Nang
OverviewThe Central Vietnam area is rich in natural history and culture. This 4 Days tour includes 3 UNESCO- designated World Heritage Sites: the 16th century silk route trading port of Hoi An, My Son valley the sacred remains of the ancient Cham civilization, and the ancient Imperial city of Hue. There is plenty to see in Central Vietnam and this tour gets you to all the places you need to see before heading off to relax and enjoy the rest of your stay in Vietnam.Please note this tours does not include accommodation, which gives you the flexibility to book which hotels you prefer but having the back up of a guide to ensure you get the most from each destination.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1
Your tour begins with pickup from yourDa Nang hotel or airport and an around 45-minute drive to Hoi An. On the way, stop to explorethe Marble Mountains, stroll along China Beach, and visit the Cham Museum in Danang city.
On arrival, spend time discoveringHoi An's UNESCO-listed Old Town, with its wooden houses, historicchapels, and many traditional silk shops.
Overnight in Hoi An on your own arrangement
Drive to My Son, the Imperial City of the Champa empire, where the star attraction is the UNESCO-listedMy Son Sanctuary, a large complex of religious ruins comprising more than 70 architectural remains. On the way back to Hoi An, stop tovisit the Sa Huynh Champa Museum in Tra Kieu.
Afterlunch at a local restaurant, enjoya walking tour ofHoi An, visiting landmarks such as the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Covered Bridge, and Tan Ky House. Following the tour, there is free time to browse the shops independently or head down to the beach.
Overnight in Hoi An on your own arrangement
Headnorthto Hue, drivingover the dramatic Hai Van pass and stopping to take in the stunning views over Lang Co beach and Danang city. StopatLang Co beach and enjoylunch at a local restaurant, before continuingin Hue.
On arrival inHue,the first stop is the Imperial Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on the North bank of Perfume River. It is a huge complex covering an area of 520ha and comprising three circles of ramparts: the Hue Capital Citadel, Royal Citadel and Forbidden Citadel. It was said to be protected by the two sand islets: Hen islet and Da Vien islet on the Perfume River, as "dragon on the left, tiger on the right".
Afterlunch at a local restaurant, cross the famousTruong Tien Bridge and spend the afternoon browsing the stalls at the atmospheric Dong Ba Market.
Overnight in Hue on your own arrangement
Set sail on a romanticboat cruisealong the scenic Perfume River, hopping off to visitthe beautifulThien Mu pagoda and Ming Mang Emperor's Royal Tomb.
Your tour ends with a transfer to Phu Bai airport.
Inclusions for 4-Day Best Of Central Vietnam Private Tour
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Private air conditioning transportation with English speaking guides throughout the tour
- 3 Lunches at local restaurants as indicated in the program
- Entrance tickets for all sightseeing as indicated
- Mineral water provided during the tour
Exclusions for 4-Day Best Of Central Vietnam Private Tour
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses and gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned on itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children (2-11yrs) - 75% of applicable adult fare
Please contact local operator if request assistance to Book Accommodation(best price and non commission)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hai Van Pass and Lang Co Beach Half-Day Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day My Son Sanctuary Tour from Da Nang
- Da Nang Airport Private Round-Trip Transfer
- Private Tour: Shore Excursion Tour of Da Nang and Hoi An from Tien Sa Port
- 3-Day Hue, Vinh Moc and Paradise Cave Tour from Da Nang
- Half-Day Da Nang Shopping Tour
- Full-Day Bach Ma National Park Trekking from Da Nang
- Full Day Memories of My Lai Tour from Da Nang