OverviewThe Central Vietnam area is rich in natural history and culture. This 4 Days tour includes 3 UNESCO- designated World Heritage Sites: the 16th century silk route trading port of Hoi An, My Son valley the sacred remains of the ancient Cham civilization, and the ancient Imperial city of Hue. There is plenty to see in Central Vietnam and this tour gets you to all the places you need to see before heading off to relax and enjoy the rest of your stay in Vietnam.Please note this tours does not include accommodation, which gives you the flexibility to book which hotels you prefer but having the back up of a guide to ensure you get the most from each destination.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1
Your tour begins with pickup from your Da Nang hotel or airport and an around 45-minute drive to Hoi An. On the way, stop to explore the Marble Mountains, stroll along China Beach, and visit the Cham Museum in Danang city.
On arrival, spend time discovering Hoi An's UNESCO-listed Old Town, with its wooden houses, historic chapels, and many traditional silk shops.
Overnight in Hoi An on your own arrangement
Drive to My Son, the Imperial City of the Champa empire, where the star attraction is the UNESCO-listed My Son Sanctuary, a large complex of religious ruins comprising more than 70 architectural remains. On the way back to Hoi An, stop to visit the Sa Huynh Champa Museum in Tra Kieu.
After lunch at a local restaurant, enjoy a walking tour of Hoi An, visiting landmarks such as the Chinese Assembly Halls, the Japanese Covered Bridge, and Tan Ky House. Following the tour, there is free time to browse the shops independently or head down to the beach.
Overnight in Hoi An on your own arrangement
Head north to Hue, driving over the dramatic Hai Van pass and stopping to take in the stunning views over Lang Co beach and Danang city. Stop at Lang Co beach and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, before continuing in Hue.
On arrival in Hue, the first stop is the Imperial Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located on the North bank of Perfume River. It is a huge complex covering an area of 520ha and comprising three circles of ramparts: the Hue Capital Citadel, Royal Citadel and Forbidden Citadel. It was said to be protected by the two sand islets: Hen islet and Da Vien islet on the Perfume River, as "dragon on the left, tiger on the right".
After lunch at a local restaurant, cross the famous Truong Tien Bridge and spend the afternoon browsing the stalls at the atmospheric Dong Ba Market.
Overnight in Hue on your own arrangement
Set sail on a romantic boat cruise along the scenic Perfume River, hopping off to visit the beautiful Thien Mu pagoda and Ming Mang Emperor's Royal Tomb.
Your tour ends with a transfer to Phu Bai airport.
Inclusions for 4-Day Best Of Central Vietnam Private Tour
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Private air conditioning transportation with English speaking guides throughout the tour
- 3 Lunches at local restaurants as indicated in the program
- Entrance tickets for all sightseeing as indicated
- Mineral water provided during the tour
Exclusions for 4-Day Best Of Central Vietnam Private Tour
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses and gratuities (recommended)
- Anything not mentioned on itinerary
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Children (2-11yrs) - 75% of applicable adult fare
Please contact local operator if request assistance to Book Accommodation(best price and non commission)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.