4-Day Best Of Luxor And Aswan In From Hurghada
OverviewPrivate 4-days tour of the best monuments of ancient Luxor and Aswan, guided by a licensed Egyptologist and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle. Visit; Valley of the Kings (Necropolis of Thebes), Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari), Temple of Medinat Habu (Temple of Ramses III), the Colossi of Memnon, Karnak and Luxor Temples, Luxor Museum. In Aswan visit; the Aswan Dams, Philae Temple, Abu Simbel Temple.
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1:
In the morning your friendly driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada by an air-conditioned vehicle for a private full day tour to Luxor. First, you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. This ancient necropolis is a must-see for Luxor travelers. It consists of tombs embedded in the mountain Thebes. Here you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties: the Tomb of Ramses, the Tomb of Horemheb and the Tomb of Merenptah.
After visiting the tombs, you will be transported to the Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el Bahari). Then, you visit the Temple of Ramses III (Medinat Habu). Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon.After touring these sites, you will be transferred to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle.
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor for a full guided day tour. First you will be transported to Karnak Temples in the East Bank of Luxor, where you will find the Temple of Amon, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Karnak is a very inspiring site to visit.After Karnak, you will be brought to Luxor Museum, which displays a unique collection of ancient items found in Luxor. Some items were found in Tutankhamun's tomb. You will also see several mummies.
Afterwards, you will visit Luxor Temple, which is dedicated to the Theben Triad of Amun-Ra, Mut and Khonsu. There, you will see statues of Ramses the Great and the Avenue of Sphinxes.
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in Luxor and transported to Aswan, where you visit Philae Temple and the two Aswan dams. Rest of the day free at leisure in Aswan.
Early in the morning you will be transferred to Abu Simbel by car. After arrival you enjoy your guided tour of the Temples of Abu Simbel. After finishing you will be taken back to your hotel in Aswan. Upon request, you can be transported to your Aswan port for departure.
Inclusions for 4-Day Best Of Luxor And Aswan In From Hurghada
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for 4-Day Best Of Luxor And Aswan In From Hurghada
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any optional tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Copy of passport is required at time of booking for all participants
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.