4-Day Best Of Merida Tour(multiday)
OverviewDay 1.Transfer Mérida Airport- Mérida Hotel day 2. Visit to Celestun Nature Reserve. When finished, return to Merida and overnight day 3. Tour route Puuc Uxmal- Kabah Return to Merida, enjoy lunch and rest. day 4. Chichén - Itzá Archeological Zone . We will visit and admire its beautiful constructions: the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors and the Ball Game; Lunch and later transfer to the hotel of your choice in Cancún.
Know More about this tourCelestún. Declared a Wildlife Refuge, The Natural Reserve of Celestún,
being one of the largest mangrove areas in good state of conservation of the Gulf of Mexico.
of longitude and little depth, they are the perfect habitat for many bird species; such as the spectacular pink flamenco,
Uxmal, place considered Cultural Heritage of Humanity, located in the Puuc zone,
the archaeological site of Kabah, where, among other attractions, we will visit the Temple of the Masks, so named because in the west facade there are Chaac
Chichen Itza. We will visit and admire its beautiful constructions: the Pyramid of Kukulkan, the Observatory, the Temple of the Warriors and the Ball Game; being these, important and renowned relics of the Mayan civilization.
Inclusions for 4-Day Best Of Merida Tour(multiday)
- Arrival transfers
Transportation in vehicles with air conditioning
Driver/guide throughout the trip
All entrances to Parks and Monuments described in the itinerary
Food included in the itinerary (3 American Type Breakfasts and 2 meals)
3 nights 4-star accommodation in Merida
Exclusions for 4-Day Best Of Merida Tour(multiday)
- Food and services not described in the itinerary
Breakfast for minors
Tips and expenses of a personal nature
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend you bring a towel, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, personal toiletry, cap or hat, raincoat or umbrella, lightweight pants, comfortable shoes for walking both in the archaeological zones and by the haciendas and fresh clothes for the hottest climates.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Izamal City Tour with Light and Sound Show
- Merida City Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Rio Lagartos Eco Tour from Merida
- Izamal Full-Day City Tour from Merida
- Uxmal and Kabah Cultural and Archaeological Day Trip
- Puuc Route and Loltun Caves Day Trip from Merida
- Haciendas and Cenotes Cultural and Outdoor Adventure from Merida
- Dzibilchaltun Ruins Tour and Progreso Beach Break from Merida