4-Day Excursion Of Golden Triangle Tour:Delhi Agra And Jaipur
OverviewExperience Indias culture and heritage on a tour that takes in the top monuments and attractions of Indias famed Golden Triangle. Visit 3 cities in 4 days as you travel from the Indian capital to the Taj Mahal and on to the Amber Fort.
Know More about this tourYour 4-day Golden Triangle tour begins in Delhi, the capital of India and the City of Monuments. Youll also have the opportunity to explore Jaipur, the Pink City, and marvel at the splendor of the Taj Mahal in Agra. The program is priced for up to 2 persons.
On the first day youll enjoy a sightseeing tour in Delhi, visiting Humayun's Tomb, the Lotus Temple, Qutub Minar, Alai Darwaja, and Quwwat ul Islam Mosque.
The second day begins with a drive to Agra, where youll visit the great Emperor Akbar's tomb, called Sikandera. In the afternoon youll enjoy a tour of the Agra fort and then visit the Taj Mahal at sunset. Afterwards youll see a marble inlay work demonstration and some incredible art from Agra.
In the morning youll head off on a drive to Jaipur, where youll visit the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri, as well as the City Palace and Hawa Mahal.
Your day begins with visits to the Amber Fort and Jal Mahal in Jaipur, followed by the drive back to Delhi.
Inclusions for 4-Day Excursion Of Golden Triangle Tour:Delhi Agra And Jaipur
- Three nights accommodation in 3 star hotels with breakfast(if option chosen), Entrance fees(if option chosen), Transport by private, air-conditionedcar , All sightseeing with private local guides , Battery bus ride to and from Taj Mahal parking lot up to Taj Mahal monument, Fuel surcharge , All taxes and service charges, All applicable hotel taxes, Hotel or airport pick-up and drop-off Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys , Personal care and attention.
Exclusions for 4-Day Excursion Of Golden Triangle Tour:Delhi Agra And Jaipur
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Please note hotels can be upgraded to 4 and 5 star as per request with an additional cost
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.