4-Day Garden Route Experience With Ostrich Farm From Cape TownWrite a Review
OverviewEmbark on this 4-day tour starting from Cape Town, continuing through Oudtshoorn and Knysna. See highlights such as the Cango Caves, Ostrich Farm, Cango Wildlife Ranch, and more. Enjoy a cruise on the lagoon in Knysna, as well as a trip to Seal Island. Enjoy transport to and from the airport, as well as daily breakfasts.
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourDay 1: Cape Town
Start your adventure with a morning pickup from your Cape Town hotel or the arrivals lounge at the Cape Town International Airport. Leave early to travel through some of the wine-producing valleys of the Western Cape. Enjoy wine tasting at an elegant estate before making your way into Klein Karoo. Arrive in the town of Oudtshoorn, where you will visit an Ostrich Show Farm and observe the development from an egg to an adult.
Overnight in Oudtshoorn.
Day 2: Oudtshoorn - Knysna (B)
After breakfast, visit the Cango Caves to admire the astonishing formations of glittering drip-stones. Then, traverse the Outeniqua Mountains and descend into the heart of the Garden Route. Next, discover craftsmen in Knysna, a region that holds a wide variety of arts and crafts. End the day with a sunset cruise on the beautiful Knysna Lagoon. Overnight in Knysna.
Day 3: Knysna (B)
Have breakfast, then make your way to the tiny settlement of Nature's Valley. Creep through the ancient forest of the Outeniqua Yellowoods as its tangle of trees and ferns surround you. The Robberg Nature Reserve is available for touring as well. If preferred, you may choose an alternate tour such as a tour of Monkeyland, Birds of Eden, or the Knysna Elephant Park. Follow a horse trail through the forest, canoe along a river trail, or play a round of golf (at own expense). Overnight in Knysna.
Day 4: Knysna (B)
Once you are finished with your breakfast, drive to Mossel Bay. Enjoy a boat ride to Seal Island where you will see seals, whales, and occasionally, a great white shark. Then, explore the Diaz Museum before taking the opportunity to shop and have lunch at the mall (at own expense). At the end of the day, you will be dropped off at the George Airport (Road transport to Cape Town or Port Elizabeth may be arranged at an extra cost).
Inclusions for 4-Day Garden Route Experience With Ostrich Farm From Cape Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 3 nights accommodations
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for 4-Day Garden Route Experience With Ostrich Farm From Cape Town
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.