4-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi Including Agra And Jaipur
OverviewExplore India's Golden Triangle tourist circuit which includes three top destinations: Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. It's a well traveled route, hosting many of India's great cultural gems, and providing a good spectrum of the country's different landscapes.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi - Agra
You will be picked up from your hotel or airport and transferred to Agra. It takes around 3 hours (210 km/130 miles) via the Yamuna Express way. Upon arrival to Agra you will meet your local tour guide who will take you on a 2-hour excursion to explore the Taj Mahal. Then you will visit Agra Fort and I'timad-Ud-Daulah's Tomb. Also, you will see some marble art work of Agra.
At 6pm you will be taken to your hotel in Agra for overnight stay.
Day 2: Agra - Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri
You will be picked up from your hotel and proceed on a 6-hour ride (250 km/155 miles) to Jaipur. On the way there you will stop at the Imperial complex - Fatehpur Sikri. During next 1 hour you will visit, Diwan-i-Khas, Panch Mahal Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid, the Tomb of Salim Chishti and more, and then continue your road to Jaipur.
Upon arrival at 7pm (subject to traffic conditions) you will check-in to your hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: Jaipur
You will leave on a full-day sightseeing tour of Jaipur. Your local tour guide will take you on 2-hour visit of the Amer Fort, then you will visit Hawa Mahal and the City Palace (1 hour for each destination). After that, you will continue to Jantar Mantar and Jal Mahal.
At the end of excursion you will return to your hotel by 6pm for overnight stay.
Day 4: Jaipur - Delhi (By road 290kms approx) Departure
In the morning you will check out of your the hotel and proceed on 6-hour (approximately 290 km/180 miles) drive back to Delhi. Upon arrival you will be dropped-off at the airport for your onward journey.
Inclusions for 4-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi Including Agra And Jaipur
- Professional local guides
- Transport by private AC vehicle
- 3-night accommodation in economy, standard or deluxe 4-star hotel accommodation(on twin/double sharing basis)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel charges, parking fees and toll charges
- State and government taxes
Exclusions for 4-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi Including Agra And Jaipur
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Still/Video camera fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The Taj Mahal is closed on Friday
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible - if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carrier
The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration is subject to the time of the day and traffic condition
Passport name, number, expiration date and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
Travelers must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
The tour schedule ends before sunset
You Might Also Like
- 5-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Private Golden Triangle Tour with Amritsar from Delhi
- 2-Day Private Tour of Jaipur from Delhi by Train
- 6-Night Private Himachal Pradesh Tour from New Delhi
- 2-Day Private Train Tour to Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- 4-Hour Old Delhi Food Tour
- Taj Tigers and Majestic Forts Tour from Delhi
- 6-Night Royal Rajasthan Retreat: Private Luxury Tour from Delhi