4-day Ha Giang: Trekking Hoang Su Phi Terraced Fields & Homestay - Hanoi
OverviewTrekking in Hoang Su Phi is evaluated at the level of 1.5/5 grade; an average altitude of 750m above sea, the average gradient of 8%, sometimes up to 30%. You will have proximately 5h-7h walk every day (10km-18km per day), with local guide, transporter by motor on adventurous roads. And modest services are prepared in accordance with our standards. There is great opportunity for you to living in warm and friendly space of the locals.A difficult journey over winding trail, you have the opportunity to witness cultural life, farming practices and activities of the ethnic minorities in mountainous areas to the north. Admire the terraced rice fields look like silk scarves flying over in the wind above mountain slopes. A wonders built up over hundreds of years.This tour is designed for travelers who want authentic experience in comfortable standard with soft trek. Route: Hanoi - Thong Nguyen - Nam Hong - Giang Thuong - Giang Ha - Phin Ho - Hoang Su Phi - Hanoi
Know More about this tourDay 1: Ha Noi Bac Quang Thong Nguyen (L/D)
Morning - Afternoon: You will be picked up at your hotel and experience a change of scenery as you enter the mountainous northern regions. On arrival at town of Tuyen Quang, you will enjoy a local style lunch and then continue to Hoang Su Phi, a remote and stunning area where you stay in a lodge accommodation for the night.
Evening: Have dinner and overnight at Nam Hong Homestay
Day 2: Nam Hong Giang Thuong Giang Ha Phin Ho (B/L/D)
Morning - Afternoon: You will have a breakfast served by the homestay owner before embarking on a 16km trek to the local hill tribe village of Phin Ho, an area known for its special herbal teas. You will have lunch at a Red Dao hilltribe village in Giang Ha and learn about the local cultures. After lunch, you then continue through lush valleys, passing remote villages and hill tribes as you make your way to Phin Ho.
Evening: Have dinner and stay overnight at homestay in the village of Phin Ho.Walking duration: 6 hours
Day 3: Phin Ho Hoang Su Phi (B/L/D)
Morning - Afternoon: You will have a breakfast before trekking back towards Hoang Su Phi and Nam Hong Homestay , passing through Black Tay hill tribe villages. Your lunch and rest of your day are spent at your leisure.
Evening: Your dinners at a local restaurant and overnight at the Nam Hong Homestay.Walking duration: 3 hours
Day 4: Hoang Su Phi - Ha Noi (B/L)
Morning - Afternoon: You will have your breakfast before the return drive to Hanoi. En-route back to the capital enjoy a Vietnamese lunch in a local restaurant. Finish your Trek Hoang Su Phi Terraced Fields & Homestay tour, we will bring you back in Hanoi in the late afternoon.
Inclusions for 4-day Ha Giang: Trekking Hoang Su Phi Terraced Fields & Homestay
- Qualified private car
- Meals as mentioned
- Professional and enthusiastic guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel Insurance
- Fresh water on the car: 01 bottle / person/ day
- Border fee for foreigners.
- 3 nights in qualified homestays (Dormitory)
Exclusions for 4-day Ha Giang: Trekking Hoang Su Phi Terraced Fields & Homestay
- Personal expense
- Tips for driver and tour guide 2 USD/ person/ day
- VAT Tax (10%)
- Others not mentioned in the tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Halong Bay 1-day Cruise with Kayaking from Hanoi
- Group Tour : Hoa Lu To Trang An Full Day Tour
- Hanoi Street Food Tour with Expert Local Guide
- One day private Halong bay cruise with seafood lunch from Hanoi
- 2 day private guided tour famous Ninh Binh - Halong Bay UNESCO sites
- Bai Dinh and Trang An Day Trip with Lunch and Electric Car
- Hanoi discovery for half day by VESPA motorbike
- Half Day Trip - Hanoi half day Tour