4 Day Haridwar And Rishikesh Tour From DelhiWrite a Review
OverviewThe entire region of Uttarakhand remains steeped in ancient history and mythology. If you are looking for a befitting introduction to Hindu traditions and culture, you can plan a tour through Haridwar and Rishikesh, most visited destinations in the northern Indian state of Uttarakhand. An evening visit to the Har Ki Pauri ghat (along the Ganges) in Haridwar will prove to be a soul stirring experience. There are ancient temples, ghats, ashrams, yoga and meditation centers. You can explore it all during your Haridwar Rishikesh tour in Uttarakhand.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi - Haridwar
Pickup from Delhi Hotel or Airport, drive to Haridwar. Check in Hotel. In the evening visit Har ki Pauri to view the holy Ganges Aarti. This is the place where the main bathing takes place. The place is called Brahma Kund, the myths says this is the place where the nectar can dissolved in the holy water of river Ganges. If wish, have a dip here later after viewing Aarti visit the market near the place. Later back to your Hotel for night stay.
Day 02 : Haridwar - Rishikesh-Haridwar
Morning visit Temples & Sight Seeing Har ki Pauri, Chandi Devi Temple & Mansa Devi Temple, Daksha Mahadev Temple, Bilkeshwar Mahadev, Anandmai Ashram, Pawan Dham Temple, Bhooma Niketan, Vaishno Devi Temple, Doodhadhari Temple & Bharat Mata Mandir etc.Later drive to Rishikesh another ancient place which is famous for its Ashrams and for grand viewing of Ganges. Visit Ashrams, some of which are internationally recognized as centre of Philosophical studies, yoga and meditation.In the evening visit Triveni Ghat to view the holy Ganges Aarti. Later Drive back to Haridwar for Overnight Stay.
Day 3 : Rishikesh - Delhi.
Morning after breakfast drive to Delhi. on arrival check inn in Hotel.rest of the leisure.Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day-4 : Delhi - Sightseeing - Airport Drop.
This morning After breakfast you will go for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Starts from Old Delhi .visiting the Raj Ghat - the memorial site where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated; Jama Masjid - the largest mosque in India and the Red Fort - once the most opulent fort and palace of the Moghul Empire.after lunch you will go New Delhi sightseeing.Starts from Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, a drive along the ceremonial avenue- Lotes temple, India Gate & birla temple.Later transfer to Airport or Train Station for your onward journey.
Inclusions for 4 Day Haridwar And Rishikesh Tour From Delhi
- 3 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Continental breakfast
- English Speaking Driver
- Hotel/airport/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for 4 Day Haridwar And Rishikesh Tour From Delhi
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.