OverviewHoi An was Vietnamâs most active trading centre over many centuries and has been largely preserved. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French and British traders. Hoi An is also the town where French Missionary Alexandre De Rhodes introduced Catholicism to Vietnam as well as the Romanised script that has become the standard Vietnamese script. Hoi An is also an excellent base with which to explore the surrounding areas, and this trip will provide you the opportunity to join a local eco fishing tour on the Thu Bon river, and the chance to explore My Son, the former holy land of the Cham civilisation that occupied central Vietnam between the 2nd and 15th centuries.
- Multi-Day Trip
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1
Hoi An was once Vietnamâs most active trading centre over many centuries and the Old Town has been largely preserved. The architecture of the city reflects the influence of Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French and British traders. Hoi An is also the town where French Missionary Alexandre De Rhodes introduced Catholicism to Vietnam as well as the Romanised script that has become the standard Vietnamese script. After being transferred to Hoi An, you will be guided on a walking tour through the quite streets of enchanting Hoi An. You will visit a traditional ancient house, the Hoi An Museum, a Chinese Assembly Hall and the Japanese Covered Bridge before returning to your hotel where the tour ends.
Transfer from your hotel to the jetty then board your boat for a cruise through âWater Coconut Palm Canalâ â a tranquil area little visited by tourists. Learn about the history of the area and the lives of the local fisherman through a fun, hands-on experience. Learn local fishing techniques and how to navigate a basket boat through the narrow waterways and then enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch on board. This family-run tour offers local interaction and gives you a real insight into Vietnamese life. Breakfast and lunch included.
This morning you will be met at 8.00am at your hotel by a Travel Indochina guide for your 1.5 hr drive to My Son - the former holy land of the Champa people. The Cham people occupied this area of Vietnam from the 2nd to the 17th century and at My Son you will find some amazing religious monuments built during the Champa dynasty, though unfortunately war and years of neglect has seen many of the structures fall in to ruin. About 80,000 Cham people still live in various parts of Vietnam and are religiously and culturally distinct. Breakfast included
DEPART HOI AN
Departure transfer. Breakfast included
Departure transfer. Breakfast included
Inclusions for 4-Day Hoi An Cultural Tour
- 3 nights hotel accommodation
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Transport in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Local English speaking guide
- Return transfer from airport to hotel and from hotel to airport
Exclusions for 4-Day Hoi An Cultural Tour
- Meals other than those specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Applicable camera fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.