Day 1: Cusco Conde Ecolodge (Biking and Rafting):
We will travel through picturesque villages and beautiful landscapes until reaching the Abra Malaga Mountain (4350m.a.s.l.) and have breakfast in the valley. We will depart and descend from the top of the Mountain on top scale mountain bikes for 3 hours going along a car road through rural villages, orchards and streams reaching the Huamanmarca Region. Our private bus following us will take the group to Santa Maria where we will launch the rafting activity. Later, the group will be taken to Santa Rosa and hike for half an hour in the jungle to the lodge. We will then have dinner and enjoy this nice settlement for the night.
Day 2: Pispitayoc -Llaqtapata (Trekking)
After breakfast, we start walking for 2.5 hours along the riverbanks and start ascending into the high forest observing small coffee and cacao plantations with fruit trees amongst the abundance of flora and fauna. Arriving to the top of the mountain we will have an incredible view of the Urubamba Valleyand after a short break admiring the beauty of the land, we descend, arriving at the village Qellomayo where we will have lunch. Afterwards, we will go by bus for about one hour to Lucmabamba and walk up to the Llaqtapata ruins in about 2.5 hours, and then descent for another half hour to Llaqtapata lodge. Dinner is served with the breathtaking view of the Machu Picchu in the background and at night we sleep atthis amazing location.
Day 3: Llaqtapata - Aguas Calientes (Zip Line):
The next morning, after a good breakfast we start the descent at 8 a.m. for about 1.5 hours to the river Ahobamba where a bus will take us in half an hour to the hot springs of Cocalmayo and then to the Zip lining activity. Afterwe headto Hidrolectrica to enjoy our lunch in a cusy cottage. There will be hammocks and utilities to relax beforecontinuingour walk along the train tracks leadingus through the Incan great jungle. The group will reach Aguas Calientes and spend the night in anhotel.Wewill thengatherthe group in a local restaurant to enjoy adelicious dinner and have a briefing about next day excursionin Machu Picchu's ruins.
Day 4: Machu Picchu Cusco
We start hiking early after breakfast with the ambition to marvel at the sunrise from the heights of Machu Picchu.You will have a 2 hours comprehensive tour of the site with your nice guiding agent that will answer any questions regarding the site and its sacred origin. The passengers that reserved sufficiently in advance will be able to visit Huayna Picchu.In the afternoonyou returnto Ollantaytambo boarding a train at 18.20. Remember to be at the station at least 30 minutes beforehand. From Ollantaytambo we will drive back to Cusco. Arrival time: 10 pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Time :
5:30am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
We pick you up directly from your residence/hotel in Cusco
Return Details :
The trip ends at Plaza the Armas, the main square in Cusco
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
The Inca Jungle Premium Trek is an amazing 4 days tourwith full of adventures!You will have the opportunity toventure rafting in Urubamba river, trek in Inca trails to Machu Picchu, to do biking from thebreach of Abra Malaga down to Santa Maria,use 4 zipline and cable bridges, relax in the popular hot springs of Cocalmayo, visit Llaqtapata ruins and sleep in nice accomodation or lodge choosed just for you. Your trek to Machu Picchu will be unforgettable ending up with Huayna Picchu's scenery with its Stairs of Death for those lucky who reserved in time!!!
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Cusco Conde Ecolodge (Biking and Rafting):
- Briefing the evening before the tripdirectly at your hotel
- Activities: Biking, Rafting, Cocalmayo Hot Springs, access to Llaqtapata & Conde Ecolodge,, Machu Picchu, Huayna Picchu (check for availabilities) or the Old Mountain.
- Transportation all the way from Cusco to Cusco
- Train Tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the Inca jungle
- All equipment required for the activities
- The following meals: 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (with vegetarian options)
- 1 night in Conde Ecolodgein the middle of the jungle.
- 1 night at Llaqtapata lodge in Machu Pcchu Valley
- 1nightat an hotel in Aguas Calientes (for reservation of 2 or more : Inka Tower)
- A complete first aid box
- The bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu ($12/way)
- Lunch and dinner on the last day
- Snacks and water (can be purchased along the way)
- A light backpack with personal stuff
- Gratuitiesfor the guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
We suggest to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, proper clothing for the different activities, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
You Might Also Like
- ATV Tour to Moray, Maras and Salt Flat in the Sacred Valley from Cusco
- Machu Picchu in One Day from Cusco
- Machu Picchu Private Guided Tour from Aguas Calientes
- Sacsayhuaman Archeological Park and Cusco Sites
- Private Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour from Cusco
- 4-Day Classic Machu Picchu Inca Jungle Trek
- Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu 2-Day Tour with Hotel from Cusco
- Full Day Tour to Machu Picchu from Cusco