4-Day Independent Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra, Fatehpur Sikri And Jaipur From Delhi With Private CarWrite a Review
OverviewImmerse yourself in the culture of India on this multi-day tour of India's Golden Triangle from Delhi. Travel by private air-conditioned vehicle to all destinations during the tour. In Agra, visit the magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Sikandra, Itmad-ud-Daula and Fatehpur Sikri (the Ghost City). In Jaipur you will see its must-see cultural, spiritual, and historical landmarks like the City Palace, the royal residence of Maharaja of Jaipur, Janter Manter, the Amer Fort, Birla Temple and Zaveri bazaar, the largest jewelry market in Asia.
- Instant Confirmation
- Breakfast included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Delhi – Agra via Mathura Temple
You will be picked up from your Delhi city hotel and driven approximately 4.5 hours to Agra. On the way, visit the Mathura Temple, the birth place of the Hindu Lord Krishna and spend approximately 30 to 40 minutes there.
Following your time there, you will finish your journey to Agra. Agra has beautiful monuments, some of which are listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Stop first at Sikandra, is the mausoleum of Akbar. Akbar himself started construction of this beautiful monument.
After an hour there, you will proceed to your Agra hotel. Then you will have a lunch (own expense) and continue your trip.
Following lunch, visit the Taj Mahal, built by Emperor Shah Jahan as a mausoleum for his second wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died in childbirth in 1631. Marvel at the architecture of the Taj Mahal which is a combination of Persian, Turkish & Indian architecture.
After spending an hour there you will proceed to visit another UNESCO site: Agra Fort. After visiting Agra Fort, you will be driven to your hotel.
Overnight stay in 4 star Hotel in Agra.
Day 2: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri Palace (B)
Eat your morning breakfast at the hotel and then your chauffeur will meet you to drive you to Itmad-ud-Daulah. This is the first tomb in India which was made entirely out of marble. Spend an hour there and then you will be driven 1.5 hours to Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri is famous as a magnificent fortified ghost city, and was the capital of the Mughal Empire between 1571 and 1585 during the reign of Emperor Akbar.
Later, you will have lunch (own expense). After lunch, you will be driven approximately 5 hours to Jaipur. On arrival, you will check in at your hotel.
Overnight stay in 4 star Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3: Jaipur (B)
Eat breakfast at the hotel, and then your chauffeur will meet you and drive you to Jaipur City Palace. This 18th century city palace has a design and architecture belonging to Rajput tradition. After spending 2 hours there you will be driven to Janter Manter, considered to be one of the largest sun dials ever built. It was built by Maharaja Jai Singh II during the 1720.
Spend 30 to 40 minutes there and then you will be driven to Hawa Mahal. This five story palace was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. It has 953 windows which were decorated with intricate designs so the royal women could see the everyday life on the streets below them. After spending 30 to 40 minutes there, you will have lunch (own expense).
Following your meal, you will continue the trip and drive to Amer Fort. Spend approximately 2 hours there before being driven back to your hotel.
Overnight stay in 4 star Hotel in Jaipur.
Day 4: Jaipur – Delhi (B)
After breakfast, you will be driven back to Delhi and dropped off your preferred location.
Inclusions for 4-Day Independent Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra, Fatehpur Sikri And Jaipur From Delhi With Private Car
- New Delhi Hotel or Airport or Train Station pickup and drop-off
- Packed water bottle for each guest on each day
- Packed fruit juice for each guest on each day
- 3 Nights accommodations in well appointed 4-star hotels
- Hot breakfast at hotel from day 2 to day 4
- Vehicle type will be 3 passenger seat sedan car from 1 to 3 people
- Vehicle type will be 5 passenger seat wagon from 4 to 5 people
- English speaking driver / guide
- Transport services by an exclusive private air-conditioned car with driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Permit fee & toll taxes
- All applicable taxes
Exclusions for 4-Day Independent Golden Triangle Tour Of Agra, Fatehpur Sikri And Jaipur From Delhi With Private Car
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry tickets
- Camera tickets
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Vehicle type will be a sedan for 1 to 3 people
Vehicle type will be a wagon for 4 to 5 people
Vehicle type will be a van for 6 to 10 people
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Day Trip To Agra From Delhi Including Taj Mahal And Agra Fort
- Private Walking Tour: South Delhi Heritage Including Qutub Minar And Mehrauli Archaeological Park
- Red Fort Sound And Light Show In Delhi With Dinner And Private Transfer
- Private Walking Tour: Old Delhi Including Ancient Havelis And Chandni Chowk
- 3-Day Delhi To Pilgrim Varanasi Tour From New Delhi
- 5-Day Golden Triangle Tour With Luxury In Budget
- India Golden Triangle Tours 6 Day With Private Budget
- Golden Triangle With Mumbai And Goa - 9 Day
- Delhi 5-Hour Hands-on Cooking Class With Meal
- City Tour Of Delhi