4-Day Istanbul Islamic Tour
OverviewWhile 95% of Istanbuls population is Muslim it's also considered as a modern and historical Islamic city. Join this religious multi-day tour to explore Old City's mosques, palace, grand bazaar and cemetery.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul
Arrival Day. Meet at the airport Transfer to your hotel. You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul. Overnight in Istanbul. There are two airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Atatuk Airport is 20 km (12 miles) away from city center and Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km (35 miles) away from city center. Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included, if you arrive to Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Day 2 - Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour [B]
After breakfast at 8:30am you have Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour. Istanbul is the center of religion for centuries. After the ottoman period Islamic religion spread throughout the city. The first mosque in Istanbul was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1353. The first mosque on the European side of Istanbul was built inside the Rumeli Castle in 1452. The first grand mosque which was built in the city proper is the Eyup Sultan Mosque (1458). Next to Eyup Sultan Mosque you will visit the tombs of the Sahabe, which is very famous in Turkey by being the first generation of Muslims, who had come as far as Istanbul and besieged the city. The small Sahabe Cemetery just outside Egrikapi Gate may seem like a standard Muslim cemetery. The Sleymaniye Mosque becomes most meaningful when understood in its historical and cultural context. It was built during the latter part of Sleymans long and prosperous reign, which stretched from 1520 to 1566. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 - Istanbul [B;L]
Pick up at 08:30am from your hotel. Visit to St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Sultan Ahmet Imperial mosque, Hippodrome and Ancient Grand Bazaar. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 - Istanbul [B]
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Have a safe trip back home.
Inclusions for 4-Day Istanbul Islamic Tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Transportation in an air-conditioned, non smoking coach
- Professional guide
- All entrance fees as per itinerary
- 3 buffet breakfasts
- Airport and hotel transfer
Exclusions for 4-Day Istanbul Islamic Tour
- International flights
- Personal expenses: extras at hotel or additional meals
- Any type of insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Selected central 5-star hotels in Istanbul
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport Transfer by Private Mercedes Minivan
- Daily Bursa Tour from Istanbul
- Full-Day Edirne Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus Tour From Istanbul
- Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
- Daily Green Bursa Tour From Istanbul
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental
- Istanbul Wi-Fi Access and Digital Guide Tablet: On-the-Go Mobile Hotspot Device Rental