4-Day Jewish Heritage Tour In IstanbulWrite a Review
From USD 327.21
OverviewVisit The Jewish Heraitage of Istanbul. In this Tour you will see Galata tower Synagogues - Neve Shalom - The Askenazy Synagogue Hippodrome - Blue Mosque - St. Sophia - Topkapi Palace - Grand Covered Bazaar.
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Airport transfer
Know More about this tour4 DAYS JEWISH HERITAGE TOUR ISTANBUL ITINERARY:
Day 1 - Istanbul - Arrival Day
Arrival in Istanbul and transfer from airport to the hotel. Check in to the hotel. After a break, welcome drink with a briefing about Turkey. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 2 Istanbul Jewish Synagogue Tour
Morning visit to a Jewish neighbourhood, Galata. You will see the Galata tower built by the Genoese in 1303. Visit the local synagogues, Neve Shalom and the Askenazy Synagogue. After lunch, visit the Hippodrome, a 3rd century site, where chariots raced during the Roman period. Visit the Blue Mosque, famous for its blue tiles and six minarets. Visit St. Sophia, a world heritage site built in the 6th century. Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 3 Istanbul Jewish Tour Shabbat Services
You may walk to the synagogue to attend morning Shabbat services. You have lunch break and After lunch, visit the Topkapi Palace, its priceless collection of jewels, and the Grand Covered Bazaar Overnight in Istanbul.
Day 4 - Istanbul - End of Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel. Hope your tour was a memorable one and look forward to seeing you in the future on another tour.
Inclusions for 4-Day Jewish Heritage Tour In Istanbul
- All Airport transfer mention in site the Itinerary
- 3 nights hotel in Istanbul
- 3 open buffet breakfasts
- 2 different Guided Istanbul Jewish tour
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Transportation in a fully air - conditioned, non - smoking coach
- Professional English - speaking tour guides
Exclusions for 4-Day Jewish Heritage Tour In Istanbul
- International flights
- Turkey entry visa
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.