4 Day Kathmandu TourWrite a Review
OverviewPanorama views on mountain flight to Everest with awesome scenery, array of high Himalayan mountains unparalleled snow capped peaks views, from the take off to landing with Mt. Everest at close distance, interesting sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu visiting World Heritage Sites.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Ideal choice for families
- Qualified and professional pilot
Know More about this tourWelcomes visitors to take part in our exclusive Best of Kathmandu Tour with cultural and historical tour in and around Kathmandu valley visiting old palaces, temples, monasteries and ancient monuments all these interesting places listed in World Heritage Sites.
Fascinating Kathmandu and other adjoining cities of Patan / Lalitpur and Bhaktapur, all these old cities steeped with ancient history where visitors can delight, with its medieval period culture and custom that still exists since past thousands of year’s blending with well present modernization, besides ancient cultural heritage Nepal is the only country where Hindu and Buddhism blends in peacefully harmony.
Starting this awesome tour with fresh morning mountain flight that leads you to marvel array of giant Himalayan snow capped mountains from the start to an end on this scenic mountain flight with impressive views where you can observe the scenery of Nepal wonderful landscapes with Mt. Everest at close distance with other high adjoining peaks, our tour continues towards interesting and impressive tour of Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath huge stupa and towards Swayambhunath Stupa one of the oldest monument of Nepal and then visiting adjacent cities of Patan known as Lalitpur “City of Arts” where you can marvel the old historical palaces, our tour extends to Bhaktapur where you can immerse in medieval era in this old city with magnificent temples and old palace area.
Bhaktapur city certainly a place of great interest with its busy bazaar where one can observe the daily simple life of local people in the harmony of ancient culture and traditions.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and check into respective hotels.
Day 02: Mountain flight with sightseeing tour.
Day 03: Sightseeing tour in and around Kathmandu places of interest.
Day 04: International departure.
Inclusions for 4 Day Kathmandu Tour
- 3 nights accommodation
- Mt Flight ticket
- Local guide
- Meals as per itinerary
Exclusions for 4 Day Kathmandu Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A small amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.