4-Day Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara Private Luxury Safari - Nairobi
OverviewAmazing 4-days safari that starts with a visit to lake Naivasha for a boat safari, where you can get close to hippos and see many species of bird, you'l also stop off at Hell's Gate National park , the only park you can walk, drive or ride a bicycle. The safari then heads to the classic savannahs of the Masai Mara where you will venture out on game drives to track down the Big Five!
Know More about this tourDay 1: A boat safari in the Great Rift Valley
You will depart Nairobi and head to the eastern Rift Valley escarpment and down onto the Rift Valley floor on your way to Lake Naivasha and the Sopa Resort (1.5 hours), where youll arrive in time for lunch. Sopa Resort is positioned right by the lake and has beautiful grounds with huge cacti and many acacia trees. You are likely to see colobus monkeys, bushbuck, zebra and giraffe wandering the grounds. The rooms are spacious, Swahili style chalets either with a balcony or a glass fronted lounge area for relaxing and wildlife viewing. After lunch youll head out on a boat safari across the lake where you may see hippos and many species of birds including fish eagle, pelicans and sometimes flamingos, you will then stop off at Crescent Island for a nature walk before returning to the lodge for the evening where you can take a swim, have dinner and watch the hippos come up from the lake to graze in Sopas grounds. Accommodation: Sopa Resort NaivashaDay 2 & 3: Track down the Big Five in the Masai Mara
After an early breakfast your driver will take you to the open grassland of the Masai Mara (5 hours). Rich in biodiversity and home to a large variety of bird species and wildlife, the Masai Mara offers great game viewing and bird-watching opportunities. Youll arrive in time for lunch at Masai Mara Sopa Lodges . After lunch youll head out for a game drive in the reserve. The next day will be spent on a full day game drive, with a picnic lunch, to explore the savannahs of the Masai Mara and track down all the Big Five. Accommodation Masai Mara Sopa LodgesDay4: A final game drive in the Masai Mara before returning to Nairobi
After an early morning game drive, youll head back to Lodge for breakfast, then depart your lodge for Nairobi late morning with a picnic lunch (5.5 hours), on arrival in Nairobi youll be dropped at your preferred location. End of tour.
Inclusions for 4-Day Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara Private Luxury Safari
- 3 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Private tour
Exclusions for 4-Day Lake Naivasha & Masai Mara Private Luxury Safari
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Boat ride US$20 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour
- Nairobi by Night Experience