4-Day Motorcycle Tour From Dalat To Ho Chi Minh City
OverviewOn this 4-day motorcycle tour of Vietnam, you'll have the chance to see how some of the country's 5 exports such as rice, coffee, cashew nut, black pepper and rubber are produced. You'll visit local ethnic peoples, see how local silk and bamboo crafts are made, swim in the lakes and waterfalls along the way, and navigate the Cu Chi Tunnel complex.Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guideThis tour does not return to Dalat. Please be sure to prepare accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Know More about this tourDay 1: Da Lat - Lak Lake ~ 160 km (8:30 16:30)
What to see: Riding along a country side road with a beautiful view of agricultural farm, keep travel along Highway 27 with visits to the green house flower farm; a coffee plantation; the Silk village (visit all the process of making silk in the village such as mulberry plantation for silkworm, bamboo basket making, silkworm keeping and silk factory) and the Elephant falls.. Arrive at Lak Lake with a visit to the Jun minority village (MNong). Check-in at the long-stilt-house for over-night stay.
Where to stay: Homestay at Jun village
Day 2: Lak Lake - Dak Mil ~ 120 km (9:00 16:00)
What to see: Crossing the Lak Lake by boat or ride on an elephant to Lieng minority village, with many opportunities of taking pictures of people farming and fishing; Continue travel to Buon Me Thuot City. Then take the Ho Chi Minh Trail to visit Dray Sap, Gia Long falls, and the Dray Nur falls. Go swimming in the natural swimming pool in the middle of the park with very clear waters, and then visit the national park. Arrive to Dak Mil with a visit to a beautiful lake in the area, then have some time to wander around the town.
Where to stay: Bao Trang Hotel (standard room with air-conditioning and hot/cold shower)
Day 3: Dak Mil - Dong Xoai ~ 185 km (8:00 17:00)
What to see: Keep going on the Ho Chi Minh Trail you will learn more about Vietnamese war, stop over at Dakmil lake with beautiful view, about 70 km along the Cambodia border with the real Ho Chi Minh trail (tiny road among the forest). The beautiful ride in the country road will lead you into many plantations such as: mango, black pepper and coffee plant...you have a chance of enjoying the famous central highland coffee...
Where to stay: Thanh Sang hotel (standard room with air-conditioning and hot/cold shower)
Day 4: Dong Xoai - Sai Gon ~ 165 km (8:00 17:00)
What to see: With a visit of the Cu Chi Tunnels, an immense network of connecting underground tunnels northwest of Ho Chi Minh City. Take a shortcut and cross the Cu Chi River by ferry, while on the way visit people making rice wine and rice paper, a cashew nut plantation and a rubber tree plantation. We'll end the tour navigating the busy traffic at Ho Chi Minh City to your city hotel ~ 5:00 pm, end tour.
Inclusions for 4-Day Motorcycle Tour From Dalat To Ho Chi Minh City
- 3-nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Private tour
Exclusions for 4-Day Motorcycle Tour From Dalat To Ho Chi Minh City
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Luggage must not exceed 20kg
Travelers will not be riding their own motorcycle on this tour, they will be riding along with their guide
This tour does not return to Dalat. Please be sure to prepare accommodations in Ho Chi Minh City
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Arrival Transfer from Marrakech Airport
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Bagore Ki Haveli Evening Dance Session Admission Ticket with Optional Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity