4-Day Motorcycle Tour To Dalat By Ho Chi Minh Trail - Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
OverviewVisit the famed Cu Chi tunnels, an underground network of tunnels used by the Viet Cong during the war. Visit various local businesses that produce items like noodles and rubber tree sap. Make your way to edge of the Cambodian border and ride the Ho Chi Minh Trail. See mystical ponds, lakes and waterfalls. Get an opportunity to stay in a tribal village for an evening. Along the way to Dalat, enjoy winding mountain roads and see Elephant Waterfall. End your trip in the rustic mountain town of Dalat.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourDAY 1 : HOCHIMINH CITY – CU CHI – DONG XOAI
We will meet and have a short orientation and talk about our itinerary and depart Saigon at 8:30 and head to Cu Chi. Along the way we will make a stopover at a local noodle making factory. From there we will visit a family making incense sticks in The traditional fashion. Arriving the Cu Chi Tunnels we will explore the underground fortress for one and a half hours and then break for lunch. After lunch we cross the Saigon river by wooden boat, with our bikes, to Dong Xoai. On the way to Dong Xoai make a stop at a rubber tree plantation where they process and extract the rubber sap. Stay overnight in Dong Xoai.
DAY 2 : DONG XOAI – DAK MIL
Leaving Dong Xoai at 8:30 there will be a visit to a VC war memorial and chat briefly about the history of the war in this area. Following the memorial stop off at a cashew farm where they extract and roast the nuts. Our drive will take us to the border of Cambodia where the group will stop to learn about the history of the region. Here is the beginning of the Ho Chi Minh trail. See the damage that remains from the conflict. Pass through many coffee plantations and stay overnight at Dak Mil.
DAY 3 : DAK MIL - LAK LAKE (BUON MA THUOT)
Departing Dak Mil at 8:30, drive down rural roads to see the the Dray Sap waterfall. Ride through a tropical forest and take a swim in the ‘Fairy pool’. Take some time to relax and have a picnic by the pond . After lunch head to Lak lake. Ride down rural roads and dirt trail trails and cross a river by small ferry. Arriving at the other side of the river we stay at a tribal home stay near Lak lake.
DAY 4 : LAK LAKE – DALAT
Get a chance to interact with the local tribe and learn about their customs and culture and see how they make a living. Leave Lak lake and ride up winding mountain roads stopping at Nam Ka lake to see a majestic floating village. From there drive several milometers and see a bamboo bridge and stop for lunch. From there we continue on to Dalat. Stop at Elephant waterfall to a see a silk factory and try some world famous weasel coffee and pop by a place where they process rice vodka. On the way to Dalat stop to see many flower and vegetable farms. You will be dropped off in Dalat at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for 4-Day Motorcycle Tour To Dalat By Ho Chi Minh Trail
- An experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Motorbike and driving guide for pillion passengers
- Entrance fees
- 1 night home stay
- 2 nights hotel accommodation based on Twin/Double share
- Meals: 3 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 3 dinners
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for 4-Day Motorcycle Tour To Dalat By Ho Chi Minh Trail
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for pregnant women
This tour ends in Dalat and does not return to Ho Chi Minh City. Please plan accommodation accordingly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.