4-Day Private Chengdu Tour-Chengdu Research Base Of Giant Pandas-Leshan Giant Buddha-Mount Emei-No Shopping Stops
OverviewThis is a pure tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Explore Panda home city Chengdu and its surrounds with this four day tour. Get an educational experience with pandas at the Panda Breeding and Research Base and take in breathtaking scenery of Mount Emei as well as the panoramic view of Leshan Giant Buddha. Besides pandas and beautiful scenery, you will also explore customs and cultures in the traditional old lanes of Jinli with your friendly local tour guide, where you can act like the locals to have some tea, coffee, snacks and taste Chengdu by your mouth.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
Day1. Arrive in Chengdu
Greet at the airport/train station by your friendly local tour guide and driver.
Sofitel Chengdu Taihe(5Star)
Dorsett Grand Chengdu Hotel (4Star)
Day2. Chengdu-Leshan-Mount Emei
After enjoying breakfast, leave the bustle and hustle of the city behind and drive to Leshan Giant Buddha. As the boat cruise takes you closer to the foot of the Buddha, you will understand why it took ancient Chinese 90 years to finish the project. Learn about the details of the Buddha and legendary stories of the structure. After another 1hr drive, you will get to Mount Emei, boasting both for its panoramic natural scenery as well as its Buddhism cultures. Rest at the mountain foot overnight and refresh to get ready for the next days hiking. (B)
Hongzhushan Hotel, Emei Mountain (5Star)
Day3. Emei Mountain-Chengdu
Continue to breathe the fresh air and follow your guide to start your exploration at Emei Mountain. First you will take an excursion bus to the cable car station and then a cable car ride will take you to the the famous Wannian Monastery where Puxian is worshipped. Though it is hard to believe, the ancient Chinese did build a brick shrine without beams 1,600 years ago in the temple. Follow your guide to walk down to the mountain foot in the beautiful scenery toBaoguo Temple, the largest Buddhism Temple of Emei Mountain where you can gain tranquility walking through the old buildings in the fragrance of incense. Your Buddhism and natural beauty exploration tour concludes by a 2.5hrs drive back to Chengdu. (B)
Sofitel Chengdu Taihe (5Star)
Dorsett Grand Chengdu Hotel (4Star)
Day4. Departure from Chengdu
Start an exciting day visiting Research Base where pandas are already waiting for you. See how the adorable furry balls roll, play, eat, climb in the yards and gardens. Explore with your guide what the infant baby pandas look like and pay a visit to panda delivery room. Learn about the daily life and habits of Chinas treasured mammals at the Base. Time does fly yet next spot your tour takes you to will slow it down by walking through the traditional beautiful lanes of Jinli, joining the locals to enjoy the food, bars as well as exquisite crafts there. Then some leisure time will be spent in Wangjiang Pavilion Park, where you have a chance to watch locals exercise, sing, dance or play mahjon, and alsorelax yourself with a cup of tea there.
After that, drive toairport/train station and farewell to Chengdu. (B)
Inclusions for 4-Day Private Chengdu Tour-Chengdu Research Base Of Giant Pandas-Leshan Giant Buddha-Mount Emei-No Shopping Stops
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- 5 or 4 Star hotel accommodation including breakfast as specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport/Train Station pick-up & see off
Exclusions for 4-Day Private Chengdu Tour-Chengdu Research Base Of Giant Pandas-Leshan Giant Buddha-Mount Emei-No Shopping Stops
- Flights /Train to/from Chengdu
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Lunches are excluded for your freedom to choose cuisines while guides will give recommendations and guide you there. Dinners are left to your own arrangement.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is a clean and clear tour itinerary with no compulsory shopping stops
Please provide us your passport number, name and nationality (as shown on passport) when booking with us.
Pandas breeding season is from August to October so you will have a greater chance to see baby pandas in delivery room if you come during this season
Please make sure you have a valid visa before you travel to China
Please DO purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to against any unforeseen circumstance
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret
- 5 Days Private Tour including Chengdu Pandas-Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot and Huanglong Scenic and Historic Area-No Shopping Stops
- Half-Day Wheaten Food Cooking Class with Local Spice Market Visit