4-Day Private Guided Tour To Saqqara, Dahshur, Giza And Cairo Including Lunches And Airport Transfers
OverviewThis private tour is a perfect choice if you want to be looked after from your arrival at Cairo airport until your departure. Learn all about the development of Egyptian pyramid building in Saqqara, Dahshur and Giza. Look into the eyes of the Great Sphinx in Giza. See the treasures of king Tutankhamun, meet king Rameses II face to face in the Royal Mummy Room in the Egyptian museum. Enjoy the experience of bargaining in the Khan el-Khalili Bazaar, Set back in history in the mosque of Mohammed Aly and the Hanging Church.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrival in Cairo
On the first day a representative willgreet you upon arrival and transfer you to a Cairo hotel in a climate-controlledvanthat's Wi-Fi equipped.
Day 2: Dahshur, Saqqara and Giza (L)
Meet a guide at your hotel for 8am departure, then head toDahshurto see the Red Pyramid and the Bent Pyramid. Next, continue to Saqqara, where you'll find the Step Pyramid Complex, the Pyramid Of Unas, the Causeway of Unas, the Pyramid Of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti, and the Tomb of Kagemni.
Saving Cairo's most iconic pyramids for last, drive to Giza to see theGreat Pyramid of Cheops, as well as the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus.Take a 30-minute ride on a camel, andexplore the Valley Temple and Great Sphinx. Finish your day of exploring ancient sites with drop-off at your hotel. Lunch at a good quality restaurant included.
Your first stop of the day will be the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, with time to seethe animal mummy room and the mummy portraits, and the option to visit the Royal Mummy Rooms and seeKing Tutankhamun's jewelry (extra tickets own expense).
Next,cool off on a traditional felucca sailing tripdown the Nile River, then head toOld Cairo for a guided tour of the top destinations. Visit the Roman Fortress of Babylon, the Hanging Church, the Church of Abu Serga, the Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra, and the Citadel of Saladin, where you'll find beautiful city views and the landmark Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
Finally, dive into the hustle and bustle of Cairo's biggest market, Khan el Khalili Bazaar, the perfect place to pick up souvenirs of your time in Cairo. Lunch at a good quality restaurant overlooking the Nile is included.
Meet a driver for transfer to the airport for departure.
Inclusions for 4-Day Private Guided Tour To Saqqara, Dahshur, Giza And Cairo Including Lunches And Airport Transfers
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Lunch on pyramids day in a restaurant with set menu of grill chicken/kebab and kofta)
- Lunch on Cairo day in a restaurant overlooking the Nile
- 1 hour felucca on the Nile
- 30 minutes camel ride in Giza
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with free WiFi
Exclusions for 4-Day Private Guided Tour To Saqqara, Dahshur, Giza And Cairo Including Lunches And Airport Transfers
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giz pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy room)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Infant meals not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo
- Cairo 10-Night Private Tour to Alexandria and Aswan Including Nile Cruise
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- The Pyramids of Giza and Amir Taz Palace Private Tour