OverviewDiscover Lhasa - the spiritual city of Tibet. Experience spectacular Buddhist architecture, fascinating culture and authentic Tibetan food. Visit Potala Palace, known as the ‘Crown Jewel of Tibet’. Wander through the bustling Barkor Circuit after visit Tibet’s holiest shrine of Jokhang temple, observe interesting monk debating and explore Tibetan Quarter.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Exclusive to Viator
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1 Lhasa
Lhasa is the spiritual heart and capital city of Tibet. You will be picked up from the Lhasa airport and then transferred to your hotel. The rest of day is free to relax and acclimate to the high altitude.
Day 2 Lhasa
Your guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby at 9:00am and then take you to visit Tibet's holiest shrine of Jokhang Temple to see a solid gold enlightened Buddha. You'll feel the electric atmosphere and immerse yourself into Tibetan culture while wandering through the bustling Barkor Circuit. In the afternoon, you'll tour the architectural wonder of Potala Palace, towering 13 stories high and containing thousands of rooms. Drop off at the hotel at 5:00pm .
Day 3 Lhasa
You will be picked up at the hotel lobby at 9:00am and then brought to explore the former Dalai Lamas’ Summer Palace - Norbulingka Park and 15th century Drepung Monastery. Visit the impressive Sera to observe student monks debating with their masters. A leisurely walk around the Tibetan Quarter will follow. You will be dropped off at the hotel at 5:00pm
Day 4 Depart Lhasa
Private transfer to the airport.
Inclusions for 4-Day Private Lhasa Tour
- Professional English-speaking guide (other languages available on request)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Arrival and departure transfers (downtown hotels only)
- Tibet permit
Exclusions for 4-Day Private Lhasa Tour
- International flights
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Entrance Fees to attractions
- Travel insurance
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 peopleper booking is allowed
This tour can be tailor made to your needs
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Copies of Chinese Visa and passport are required to process Tibet Permit
Tibet Permit will be arranged by the tour operator before entering Tibet
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 3-Night Lhasa City Tour
- Lhasa Tour: A Glimpse Of Tibet
- 5-Day Private Tour: Lhasa, Gyangtse, And Shigatse
- 5-Night Lhasa And Lake Namtso Fixed Departure Tour
- 4-Night Lhasa And Lake Yamdrok Explorer Tour
- 7-Day Private Tibet Tour: Lhasa, Gyangtse, And Shigatse
- 4-Night Lhasa And Samye Monastery Discovery
- Half- Day Potala Palace Tour From Lhasa
- 15-Day Small-Group Best Of Tibet Tour