4-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Pingyao
OverviewExperience the amazing moment by visiting both historical Beijing and Pingyao for 4 days, you can not only explore Beijing highlights such Great wall, forbidden city, summer palace and temple of heaven etc, but also visit another UNESCO World Heritage city of Pingyao, which was used to be the commercial and financial center whose history goes back to more than 2,700 years ago ancient China .
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Beijing :Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City(L)
Your Beijing English-speaking guide will be holding your name sign and waiting in the lobby of Tianjin Port at 08:00am in the morning. After 3-hours of driving, you will visit Tiananmen Square to observe monuments created from Mao's influence on China's modern history. Later on proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palace with 700 years of history in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for around 1.5-hours.
Then, you will have a chance to visit a Silk Museum and learn about traditional silk culture. After having a short stop, have a typical Chinese lunch for about 45 minutes in a local restaurant, then visit amazing temple of heaven before go back to your hotel.
Day 2 - Beijing: Great Wall and the Summer Palace(L)
On the second day, you will experience China's No.1 highlight site of the Badaling Great Wall through Juyongguan entrance side. This is the less crowded and amazing part of the Great Wall. Then have a Chinese lunch at the authentic Jade Gallery Restaurant, then you can also experience interesting ancient Chinese Jade culture there, later on visit the most impressive and beautiful Summer Palace, the largest and most impressive Chinese imperial garden. Stay for about 2-hours before you leave to enjoy an amazing Chinese tea ceremony at a local tea house. Then, you will be sent back to your hotel. Please note the hotel is not provided.
Day 3 - Beijing to Pingyao( No lunch today)
You will be transferred to Beijing west railway station by Beijing driver and take bullet train from Beijing to Pingyao(G605; 10:28am - 14:28pm; Beijing to Pingyao); then pingyao tour guide and driver will pick you up from Pingyao train station , then take afternoon tour there.The ancient part of Pinyao was greatly preserved and remains unbelievably untouched by time even today. The town is included in the top 4 list of Chinas ancient settlements. To explore the city it can be even better to rent a bicycle there is such service in the downtown area, which you can actually use for your own money.
The group will see the remnants of the wall around Pingyao. It is rather high and thick, so it served a great protection for the local population from foreign invaders. You will see the walls construction and all the elements it has got including its numerous gates, watchtowers and other constructional elements, you will also explore the city itself, with its draft bank and the most famous streets.
Day 4- Pingyao to Beijing(L)
Take a short morning tour first. One of Pingyaos military museums will greet you and demonstrate its authentic exhibits, later on go back Beijing by bullet train again(G616; 13:42pm-17:28pm; Pingyao to Beijing), then you will take a taxi from train station and go back Beijing's hotel by yourself.
Inclusions for 4-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Pingyao
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Domestics bullet train tickets charge
Exclusions for 4-Day Private Tour: Beijing And Pingyao
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver