4-Day Private Tour Including Beijing, Shanghai And Hangzhou
OverviewVisit amazing sites of Beijing, Shanghai and Hangzhou from this private 4 day tour accompanied by excellent English speaking tour guide. Enjoy impressive time at the Great wall, Forbidden city, Jade factory, summer palace , temple of heaven, silk museum, Tiananmen square , Yuyuan garden and west lake. Private van, driver, tour guide service , entrance fees of sites, domestic flight charge and Chinese lunch are provided.
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing - Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven and Summer Palace (L)Meet your English-speaking guide in the lobby of your Beijing hotel at 8:00am. Make your way to Tian'anmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang). From there, proceed to the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace).On the way to the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), you will have a chance to visit a silk museum and learn about traditional silk culture. After having a short stop, have a typical Chinese lunch in a local restaurant.
Next, you will visit the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan),finally visit the impressive Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden, and then go back to hotel.
Day 2: Beijing - Great Wall (L)On the second day, you will start from hotel on 8:00am then visit China's No.1 highlight attraction of Great Wall, then enjoy a Chinese lunch at the authentic Chinese Jade restaurant where you can experience amazing ancient Chinese jade culture over there too. Next you will be transferred to airport and take domestic flight of " MU5116; Beijing to Shanghai; 15:05pm - 17:15pm" , and Shanghai driver will pick you up from airport then go back Shanghai's hotel.
Day 3:Shanghai - Shanghai MuseumJade Buddha Temple and Yuyuan Garden (L)Your private Shanghai tour begins at 8:30pm with pickup from your hotel, youll head straight to Peoples Square (Renmin Guang Chang) to explore the Shanghai Museum.
Feast your eyes on countless examples of Chinese art before proceeding to Jade Buddha Temple (Yufo Si), a functioning temple home to 75 residents monks and a gigantic sitting Buddha. The next stop is Yuyuan Garden, an outdoor space that exemplifies the art of Chinese landscape design. Then visit the Bund (Waitan). Capture pictures in the grand center of colonial Shanghai, then go back hotel.
Day 4: Hangzhou - Meijiawu Tea Village and West Lake Cruise After pickup at your central Shanghai's hotel on 8:00am, set off on your roughly 2 hour journey to Hangzhou, then board a sightseeing boat and enjoy a leisurely lake cruise. As you glide over the calm waters, soak in the surrounding scenery of weeping willows, pagodas, and gatehouses, all set against the lush hills and skyline of Hangzhou itself.
Then explore Lingyin Temple, the citys best-known Buddhist temple and also known as the 'Temple of the Souls Retreat.' Climb to the temple and explore its highlights with your guide. Admire the elaborate halls, courtyards, and corridors, and view the statues and Buddhist relics as you hear about the buildings history. Then go to Meijiawu, a tea farming village cocooned in bright green terraced hills. Composed of more than 500 households, Meijiawu is a famous production area for fragrant Dragon Well Tea, take a tour of the village to see its charming tea houses and learn about local tea culture, finally go back hotel.
Inclusions for 4-Day Private Tour Including Beijing, Shanghai And Hangzhou
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4-Day Private Tour Including Beijing, Shanghai And Hangzhou
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8 Days Beijing Xian Shanghai Join-in Tour by Train
- Simata Great Wall one day tour with Lunch
- Beijing Private Car Airport Pickup with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station pick-up with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station Drop-off with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Airport return trip with English Speaking Driver
- Beijing Private Car Railway Station return trip with English Speaking Driver