4-Day Private Tour Of Beijing Including Peking Duck Lunch
OverviewExplore Beijing on a package private 4-day tour of Chinas capital, youll visit Beijing highlights such as the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace), Tiananmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang), and the Great Wall of China. This all-inclusive private tour includes all entrance fees, lunch, transportation, and of course an English speaking tour guide to provide history information and take you through Beijing.
Know More about this tourDay 1 (Including Chinese driver service only, no English speaking guide service today)
Beijing Chinese driver will hold your name logo and wait for you at international arrival exit of Beijing International Airport then take you to the hotel. Later on feel free to enjoy the hotel facilities or explore the city on your own. (No English speaking guide service today).
Day 2: Tian'anmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven(L)
Meet your English-speaking guide in the lobby of your Beijing hotel at 8:00am. Make your way to Tian'anmen Square (Tiananmen Guangchang) to observe monuments created from Mao's influence on China's modern history. From there, proceed to the Forbidden City (Imperial Palace), the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces in the world. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for approximately 2 hours. On the way to the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), you will have a chance to visit a silk museum and learn about traditional silk culture. After having a short stop, have a famous Peking duck lunch for about 40 minutes in a local restaurant. Next, you will visit the Temple of Heaven (Tian tan), the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. Witness a "square dance" as well as a Taiji show at the Temple of Heaven. The visit to Temple of Heaven will last about 1 hour. Finally, transfer back to your hotel.
Day 3: Great Wall and the Summer Palace(L)
On the second day, you will experience China's No.1 highlight attraction, the Badaling Great Wall through Juyongguan entrance side. This is the less crowded and quieter section of the Great Wall. Later on go to a local Jade gallery for 45 minutes for a look at jade carving, an important Chinese custom. At a restaurant inside the gallery, enjoy a Chinese lunch before continuing your tour to the impressive Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. Stay for about 1 hour and 20 minutes before you leave to enjoy a Chinese tea ceremony at a local tea house. At the end of your day, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 4 (No English speaking guide service today).
Beijing Chinese driver will drop you off at the Beijing International Airport to end your Beijing trip (No English speaking guide service today).
Inclusions for 4-Day Private Tour Of Beijing Including Peking Duck Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Lunch for second and third day
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4-Day Private Tour Of Beijing Including Peking Duck Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small-Group Beijing Night Kungfu Show
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Three-Day Beijing Tour Package By Coach With Lunch Inclusive
- Beijing Private Night Walking Tour: Qianmen Street, Tian'ammen Square and Wangfujing Street
- Full-Day Beijing City Tour
- Private English Tour Guide Service in Beijing