4 Day Small Group Tour Of Magical IstanbulWrite a Review
OverviewThis tour will give you the opportunity to discover the secret tastes of Istanbul. Impressive structures such as Blue Mosque with its famous Iznik tiles, Topkapi Palace, residence of the Ottoman Sultans and Hagia Sophia. One of the most dazzling spots the world has ever seen.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Istanbul (D)
After your arrival in Istanbul you will be met at the airport by your English speaking assistant and transferred to the hotel where you will have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Istanbul (B-L)
After breakfast, you will start full day sightseeing tour of Istanbul with your expert guide including visits of The Blue Mosque, one of the famous mosques of the Ottomans are known for it’s blue Iznik tiles and unique with its 6 minarets. Hippodromme, centre of sport (chariots races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. St.Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. You will have a lunch at a local restaurant without drinks. After lunch, you will be visiting the Topkapi Palace, the imperial palace of the Ottoman Sultans, including jewellery section that is exhibiting the imperial treasury, Chinese porcelain, calligraphy section and many more. Your last stop will be Grand Bazaar, the most attractive shopping centre and the biggest souk in the world nearly 4000 shops of antiques, jewellery, and carpets.
Day 3 - Istanbul (B-D)
After breakfast you will start half day sightseeing tour of Istanbul including visits of Spice Market, built in the 17th century, this is the second largest covered bazaar in Istanbul. On to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, the pungent and savoury aroma of exotic oils, herbs and spices have perfumed the arched stone corridors for nearly 350 years. Now also the Bazaar offering nuts, honey, dried fruits, traditional sweets and herbal remedies, the Spice Bazaar’s redolent wares will transform you into a veritable spice trader. Now its time for a short journey with Bosphorus Cruise with a regular boat. A traditional boat tour through the waterway separating Asia and Europe. Seeing along the way the old Ottoman wooden mansions, marble palaces, foreign embassies estates and small fishery villages, located at the Asian and European sides of Istanbul. During the cruise please do not miss important sightseeing spots such as Dolmabahce Palace, Rumeli Fortress and Beylerbeyi Palace. Afternoon free at leisure. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 Istanbul (B)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in Istanbul by your English speaking assistant.
Inclusions for 4 Day Small Group Tour Of Magical Istanbul
- 3 nights accommodation in 4* hotel
- Entrance fees of the sites
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bosphorus cruise
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private airport transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 4 Day Small Group Tour Of Magical Istanbul
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please note: Arrival prior to 2pm on the day of check-in at the hotel will result in additional charges
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.