Day 1 - Istanbul (D)
After your arrival in Istanbul you will be met at the airport by your English speaking assistant and transferred to the hotel where you will have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Istanbul (B-L)
After breakfast, you will start full day sightseeing tour of Istanbul with your expert guide including visits of The Blue Mosque, one of the famous mosques of the Ottomans are known for its blue Iznik tiles and unique with its 6 minarets. Hippodromme, centre of sport (chariots races, athletics) events and political activities of the old city. St.Sophia, one of the greatest marvels of architecture constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian. You will have a lunch at a local restaurant without drinks. After lunch, you will be visiting the Topkapi Palace, the imperial palace of the Ottoman Sultans, including jewellery section that is exhibiting the imperial treasury, Chinese porcelain, calligraphy section and many more. Your last stop will be Grand Bazaar, the most attractive shopping centre and the biggest souk in the world nearly 4000 shops of antiques, jewellery, and carpets.
Day 3 - Istanbul (B-D)
After breakfast you will start half day sightseeing tour of Istanbul including visits of Spice Market, built in the 17th century, this is the second largest covered bazaar in Istanbul. On to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, the pungent and savoury aroma of exotic oils, herbs and spices have perfumed the arched stone corridors for nearly 350 years. Now also the Bazaar offering nuts, honey, dried fruits, traditional sweets and herbal remedies, the Spice Bazaars redolent wares will transform you into a veritable spice trader. Now its time for a short journey with Bosphorus Cruise with a regular boat. A traditional boat tour through the waterway separating Asia and Europe. Seeing along the way the old Ottoman wooden mansions, marble palaces, foreign embassies estates and small fishery villages, located at the Asian and European sides of Istanbul. During the cruise please do not miss important sightseeing spots such as Dolmabahce Palace, Rumeli Fortress and Beylerbeyi Palace. Afternoon free at leisure. Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
Day 4 Istanbul (B)
After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport in Istanbul by your English speaking assistant.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
9am Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Centrally located Istanbul Hotels
Return Details :
Concludes at centrally located Istanbul Hotels
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - Istanbul (D)
- 3 nights accommodation in 4* hotel
- Entrance fees of the sites
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Bosphorus cruise
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private airport transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please note: Arrival prior to 2pm on the day of check-in at the hotel will result in additional charges
BLUE MOSQUE (SULTANAHMET MOSQUE) will be closed to the touristic visits between 01/03-15/05/2018 due to restoration work inside the mosque. Mosque visit will be kept but will be allowed to use the garden part only.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Cappadocia Tour with Optional Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Small-Group Istanbul in One Day Tour Including Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia
- Whirling Dervish Show in Istanbul
- Princes Island Tour from Istanbul: Buyukada
- Pamukkale Day Trip From Istanbul
- Bosphorus Strait Cruise with Rumeli Fortress or Kcksu Palace Tour
- Private Tour: Istanbul in One Day Sightseeing Tour including Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace
- 5-Day Aegean Tour from Istanbul: Gallipoli, Troy, Pergamum, Ephesus, Kusadasi, Pamukkale and Hierapolis