4-Day Surf Camp In SayulitaWrite a Review
OverviewThis 4-day Sayulita Surf Camp is one of the most recommendable activities if you visit Sayulita. If you want to learn how to surf with a small group of surfers, this is the tour for you! You will start learning the basics of surf at Sayulita Beach and will visit the surf spots surrounding the area.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All necessary equipment included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourThe tour starts in downtown Sayulita where you will meet your instructor and will get your gear set up.There are different kinds of boards according to different skill levels. Once you are ready, you will walk to Sayulita's main beach 2 blocks away.
One the first day you will have a 30 minute lesson on the beach to learn the basics, gear, ocean conditions, spot, surf etiquette, and the proper way to paddle, pop up and rides waves. After this you will jump into the water to practice what you learned before with your instructor, to catch waves for 1 -1.5 hours. Once you complete this, you can take a rest and come back later to the shop to pick it up the board and use it as long as your arms allow you.
On the second day, you will jump on a 4x4, and go around the coast to looking for the best surf spot to continue your training. South of Sayulita you will find Punta de Mita where you will find different breaks to do the second step. This day you will paddle out to learn how to read the ocean conditions and choose the better wave to your level. This will take around 4 hours. After this you will go back to Sayulita where you can take a rest and, like the day before, pick it up your board to keep practicing in Sayulita.
One the third day, you will jump again on the truck to go to another surf spot. "La Lancha" is one of the best surf spots around with many surf point and beach breaks, where all of your group will find the perfect condition to your actual surf level. In this part of your training you must to be ready for bigger waves, the instructor will be with you all time in the water to help to choose your wave and be safe. If necessary he will give you a little push to be easier catch your wave, but don't forget in this point you must to be able to do it almost by your self
One the fourth and last day, you will put all together to enjoy a nice surf session in the most safe way that you can learn, you will be ready to choose your perfect spot for your surf level. You will paddle out to reach the line out to be ready to choose and catch your waves, the instructor will be with you to assistant if you really need it but the waves will be yours
You can use all boards that are available and switch them around until you find the perfect board for you.
Inclusions for 4-Day Surf Camp In Sayulita
- Light refreshments
- All equipment
- Professional guide EN/ES
- Small-group tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 4-Day Surf Camp In Sayulita
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.