4-Day Tour From Siem Reap To Phnom Penh
OverviewNestled between rice paddies and stretched along the Siem Reap River, the small provincial capital of Siem Reap Town serves as the gateway to the millennium-old temple ruins of the Khmer Empire. In contrast, the capital city Phnom Penh is fairly young, only rising to the role in 1866, but is still steeped in history and offers several cultural and historical sites.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tourDay 1 : Upon arrival at Siem Reap Airport, meet and welcome with your tour guide then transfer to hotel for checkin. After check in, start to Tonl Sap Lake, visit Artisans DAngkor to discover the traditional Khmer techniques used for stone and wood carving and we can shopping at Old Market. Have dinner with Apsara dance are now the most popular venue with most places offering buffet or set menus combined with a one-hour traditional performance
Accommodation & Overnight at hotel in Siem Reap
Day 2 : 08:00 AM, Today after breakfast at the hotel, we explore to visit the south gate of Angkor Thom, including Bayon, Baphoun, Elephant and Leper King Terrace, Phimeanakas, next visit the fabulous Ta Prohm. Afternoon to visit Ta Keo, Thommanan, Chaosay Temples and the World Heritage-recognized site of Angkor Wat, one of the "Seven Wonders" of the world and enjoy the view of the sunset over Angkor Wat on the top of Bakheng Hill. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : After breakfast, transfer to airport flight to Phnompenh. Upon arrival at Phnom Penh International Airport, meet and greeting with our local tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in. After refreshing at hotel, will go to visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Wat Phnom & take a boat cruise along the Mekong River for an hour to get a city view at night time. Overnight in Phnom Penh
Day 4 : Breakfast at hotel, this morning we will go to visit Killing Field, Tul Sleng Genocide Museum (S-21) & Russian Market. Then will transfer to airport for departure flight
Hotel used in Phnom Penh
- 3-STAR Ohana Hotel, River Palace Hotel, Holiday villa hotel or Similar
- 4-STAR Phnom Penh Hotel, The Plantation Hotel or Similar
- 5-STAR Intercontinental Hotel, Sofitel Phnom Penh Phokeethra
- 3-STAR City River hotel, Casa Angkor Hotel, Royal Empire Hotel or Similar
- 4-STAR Somadevi Angkor Hotel, Angkor Paradise Hotel, Ree Hotel or Similar
- 5-STAR Sokha Angkor Hotel , Borei Angkor Hotel or Similar
Inclusions for 4-Day Tour From Siem Reap To Phnom Penh
- 3 nights accommodation based on twin-sharing
- Domestic flight from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees & sightseeing in Siemreap & Phnompenh (Except for temple pass)
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Airport pickup and transfer
Exclusions for 4-Day Tour From Siem Reap To Phnom Penh
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Single supplement
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 7 people per booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required (if 4- or 5-star hotel selected)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.