4-Day Tour Of Cusco Including Machu Picchu
OverviewEnjoy a fantastic 4 day tour in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Explore the city of Cusco and visit the Machu Picchu Sanctuary!
- Family friendly
- Airport transfer
- Buffet dinner included
Know More about this tour
Begin your adventure around Peru's Sacred Valley of the Incas with a local guide welcoming you as you arrive atCusco's airport. Get a ride to your hostel, and be ready to explore the city around 1:45 pm. With your English-speaking guide, see Koricancha ,Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, and Tambomachay before finishing the day's tour at Cusco's main square.
On Day 2, get picked up by your guide at 8:30 am. At 8:45 am set off to Corao, then Pisac, where you'll visit a typical market. In the afternoon, a tour of the fortress and the city of Ollantaytambo is on the itinerary, then you'll see Chinchero on your way back to Cusco. Arrive at Cusco's Recocijo square to conclude the day's activities.
On Day 3, get picked up from your hostel in Cusco, take a 90-minute drive to the train station inOllantaytambo, then enjoy a train ride through the gorgeous Sacred Valley until you arrive in Aguas Calientes.At Aguas Calientes, meet up with your guide and board a bus bound for Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tourof Machu Picchu, seeing ancient sites like the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, and the Sacred Solar Clock.
In the afternoon, return to Cusco the same way you departed (by train, then by car), and spend your last night there. The tour concludes on Day 4 when you're driven from your Cusco hostel back to the airport for your return flight to Lima.
Inclusions for 4-Day Tour Of Cusco Including Machu Picchu
- Airportpick up and drop off
- Excursion: City Tour (transportation and guide)
- Excursion: Sacred valley(transport and guide) and buffet lunch.
- Excursion to Machu Picchu.
- Transport Cusco - Ollanta (train station) - Cusco
- Train Ollanta - Aguas Calientes - Ollanta
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Official Tour Guide
- 3 nights in Cusco Hostal Pakcha Real double room and breakfast.
Exclusions for 4-Day Tour Of Cusco Including Machu Picchu
- The entrance to the archaeological site
- Transportation at the end of the tours
- Gratuities (optional)
- Flights between Lima - Cusco - Lima
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Please include the following information at the time of booking: full names of all passengers, passport number and expiry, ages, nationality and flight information
Use light shoes, sneakers or tennis shoes
Wear long pants
Bring sunglasses, plastic bags, camera and a light backpack (there is a weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum)
Due to no ATMs, it is recommended to carry small denominations of cash
You Might Also Like
- 5-Day Tour to Machu Picchu: Salkantay Trek
- Lares Valley Inca Hot Springs Tour from Cusco
- Sacred Valley of the Incas Private Day Trip
- Moray Terraces and Maras Salt Mines Day Trip
- Half Day Touring and Exploring Ollantaytambo
- Private Full-Day Tour to The Archaeological Site of Pisaq in Sacred Valley
- Full Day Tour on the Sun Route from Cusco to Puno
- Private Full-Day Sacred Valley Tour with Pisac Ruins