4-Day Tour Of Hong Kong And Lantau Island
OverviewThis exciting 4 day tour will guide you around Hong Kong and Lantau Island, it will provide you an unique opportunity to discover this remarkable city where East truly does collide with the West.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Breakfast included
Know More about this tourDay 1 Hong Kong
Arrive in Hong Kong transferred to Hotel by Airport express hotel coach. Depending on arrival time in you may have the opportunity to explore the charms of this bustling city. A list of recommendations will be provided.
Evening Accommodation:-Eaton Hotel, Kowloon, Hong Kong or similar
Day 2 Hong Kong Island Tour
Breakfast. Day tour of Hong Kong Island with an English speaking guide. Inclusions
The Peak Tram to Victoria Peak, and The Sky Terrace, standing at 428 meters above sea level and providing 360-degree panoramic views of Hong Kong.
Aberdeen Fishing Village, an old traditional fishing village, the fishing folks here still live on their Junks with Sampans plying the waters a way of life that has not changed in over a 100 years.
Aberdeen contains a famous floating "Jumbo" restaurant which over the years has hosted many famous celebrities. Here a Chinese Dim Sum lunch has been arranged.
Stanley a picturesque bay on Hong Kong Island looking out into the South China Sea. This is also the home of Stanley Market, a shoppers paradise with a wide variety of shops selling souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artworks.
Man Mo Temple, this grade 1 historic building was built in 1847 and the temple is dedicated to the gods, Man (Literature) and Mo (Martial Arts).
Evening Accommodation:-Eaton Hotel or similar
Day 3 Hong KongLantau Island Day Tour
Breakfast. Day tour of Lantau Island with an English speaking guide. Inclusions
Ngong Ping Cable Car, the 5.7 km cable car offering spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of the South China Sea, HK Airport, Lantau Country Park and giant Buddha.
Po Lin Monastery, the Buddhist Kingdom of the South has one of the tallest seated Buddha statues in the world and is the site of pilgrimage and visits by Buddhists from all over the world.
Museum occupying three floors below the Buddha Statue
Vegetarian Lunch at the Po Lin Monastery.
Tai O Fishing Village, with stilt houses on the waterfront, offer a glimpse into Hong Kongs past and provide a striking contrast with the modern city. The tour includes a boat trip around the old fishing village.
Ngong Ping Village, a culturally themed village architecturally designed and landscaped to reflect the culture and spiritual integrity of the Ngong Ping area.
Evening Accommodation:-Eaton Hotel or similar
Day 4 Hong Kong
At a time determined by your flight departure time you will be transported from your Hong Kong accommodation to the HK International airport, by airport express coach.
Alternatively you may choice to conclude your tour in Hong Kong on checking out from your accommodation
Inclusions for 4-Day Tour Of Hong Kong And Lantau Island
- Airport Transfers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-offs
- 3 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 4-Day Tour Of Hong Kong And Lantau Island
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
The child rate is based on triple hotel room occupancy, where there are more than two Children travelling, childrens rates will be on application
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please make sure to provide the flight information 14 days in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Red Dot Design Museum Admission Ticket
- Privat Airport Transfer Sri lanka From Bandaranayake International Airport
- Sombai Infused Cambodian Liqueur: Workshop Visit and Liqueur Tasting