25 minutes Airport transfers to a 3-5 star lodge or hotel selection
Check in at lodge
16h00 - Sunset Cruise Pickup enjoy cruising on the Zambezi river and experience a beautiful Sunset
18h30 - Back at lodge
Overnight at lodge
08h30 - After breakfast pickup for a 2 hour Guided Tour of Falls
10h00 - 15 minutes Helicopter Flight above the gorges and the main Falls
11h00 - Market visit and shopping on curios and many more for souvenir
12h00 - Lunch at look out Cafe on the gorge
14h00 - Back at hotel for refreshing
15h00 - Rhino Game drive trekking with dinner under the Stars in the bush.
20h00 - Back at lodge for over night
Day 3 -
07h30 - Soon after Breakfast a pickup for Chobe Full Day be ready to drive through into Botswana. a 45 minutes drive
All day in Chobe National Park starting with a Safari Boat cruise with beautiful photographing followed by a lunch and 3 hour Game drive
18h00 - Time clients be back at hotel for the evening.
19h00 - Boma Dinner with African Dancing and Drumming
06h15 - Lion walk pickup in the morning . Walk and pet with lions and get to understand more about how they live and survive out there.
09h00 - time clients are brough back in the lodge ready for departure
11h00 - Departure and bid good bye to staff and guides
$30,00 pp Falls entry fee
River usage fee and Park fees $10,00 pp
Lunches and 2 dinners
Drinks and beverages
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Details :
Hotel of Accomdation
Return Details :
Hotel of Accomodation
OverviewEnjoy a thrilling 3 nights in Victoria Falls , viewing the most photo graphed Water Fall in the Victoria Falls Rainforest. Beautiful Rainbows and showers from the misting Zambezi spray. On the Zambezi at Sunset on a boat Cruise enjoy meeting African Elephants and many Hippos giving beautiful postures for nice photographing. A scenic flight over the Falls and lunch on the edge Cliff of the Zambezi gorge.Experience nature as close as possible on lion walks and Rhino trekking : An experience that will make you meet local people and understand their life style and also enjoy African cuisine at the Boma on an selection full of game meat and many more as you enjoy traditional dancing too.Complimenting the trip on the Chobe river in Botswana and explore more chances to see a variety of all different animals and bid a farewell marking a good bye to resort town and its resources of nature
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Helicopter tour
- River cruiseRiver cruise
- Sightseeing cruise
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.