4 Days 3 Nights From Aswan To Luxor Included Private Tours - Cairo
OverviewBook now online Private tour on 4 days 3 nights Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor included sightseenthis tour would start from anylocation in Luxor city train or Airport or Hotelyou will enjoy a private tour with expert tour Guide and private Car with A/C
Know More about this tourBook now online Private tour on 4 days 3 nights Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor included sightseen
Start your tour from Aswan City we will pick you up by private Car our tour Guide will be waiting and hlding sign shows your name on it then start your tour to visit the highlight of Aswan
Breakfast on board and Sail to Aswan arrival Aswan then Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae Lunch on board. Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener's Island and AghaKhan Mausoleum. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan
Kom-Ombo & Edfu
Breakfast on board
Sailing to Kom-Ombo
Visit Kom-Ombo temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris
Sailing to Edfu
Lunch on board
Visit the temple of Horus at Edfu
Sail to Luxor via Esna
Free time at leisure on Board
Afternoon tea on sun deck
Cross Esna lock
Dinner on board
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
visit the valley of the kings where you can see the tombs for the most famous kings you will be able to go insdie 3 tombs are while you are there you can go inside the tome of the king TUT ANKH AMON then visit Quees Hatshipsute Temple the first queen ruled Egypt as A king
Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statues
pick you up to visit the biggest open temple in the world which called Karnk temple with the the Hypostyle Hall with it's 134 gigantic columns then visit the Luxor temple then around at the end of the day we will transfer you back to your Hotel in Luxor or to Luxor Airport
Inclusions for 4 Days 3 Nights From Aswan To Luxor Included Private Tours
- 3 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for 4 Days 3 Nights From Aswan To Luxor Included Private Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Dress code is smart casual
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Dress code is formal
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.