4 Days 3 Nights Tanzania Group Budget Camping Safari Serengeti And Ngorongoro - Nairobi
OverviewExplore Serengeti and Ngorongoro National Parks and see where the beauty of Tanzania hides.It's a must to go safari for the whole family and friends.
Know More about this tour
Day 01: Arusha/Serengeti National Park.Pick up from Arusha at 0800am and drive to the Great Serengeti National Park (14,763 sq km or 5,700 sq miles) with your Picnic Lunch. Game drive enroute to the campsite. The Park is a home to lion, leopard, Elephant, Cheetah, Buffalo, Zebra, Wildebeest, Eland, Wild dog, Gazelles, Crocs and more. Lot of birds includes the Eurasia migrants.Overnight at Seronera CampSite.Day 02: Full Day Serengeti National Park .After breakfast, continue with both morning and afternoon game drives in Serengeti national Park.Remember this is the migration safari, so as Serengeti is very large as your game drives will depend on the move of the migrants, your guide knows very well how to locate the herds.The Serengeti means endless plains in Maasai language. In the central plains there are carnivores like leopard, lion, hyena and cheetah.This park is normally the scene of the annual migration of wildebeest and zebra that occurs between the Kenyan Mara and the Serengeti.Varied bird species can be seen here including eagles, ducks, geese, egrets, vultures, secretary birds, ibis, stork, herons, kites, pelicans, cranes and guinea fowl.Overnight at Seronera Camp Site.
Day 03: Serengeti -Ngorongoro Crater. Wake up at 6:00 am for early morning game drives in Serengeti at 9:00 am back to the Campsite for breakfast.Then check out and drive with lunch and game viewing en route to Ngorongoro.The Crater is the largest unbroken caldera in the world. It provides a protected habitat for thousands of mammals and birds. The entire day is spent on the crater floor viewing lion, hyena, wildebeest, zebra, black rhinoceros, and many species of small antelopes. Birds includes flamingos on the Soda lake, Geese, Storks, Vultures and more.Crater Conservation Area is located between the Serengeti and Lake Manyara. It is home to the famous Ngorongoro Crater which is the largest unbroken caldera in the world. Some scientists maintain that before it erupted, Ngorongoro Crater- the largest intact caldera in the world would have been higher than Mount Kilimanjaro, the highest point in Africa.It is one of the few places in Africa where you stand a very good chance of seeing the Big Five in the course of a game- drive.The local Maasai have permission to graze their cattle on the Crater floor, and it is not unusual to see Maasai cattle and buffalo grazing together with lion mere meters away.OPTION: Visit the Olduvai Gorge at extra fee for the museum. Overnight at Ngorongoro Simba Campsite.
Day 04: Ngorongoro Crater Floor- Arusha .Wake up early morning for breakfast then at 0730hours drive to Ngorongoro Crater where you will descend into the Crater floor for game drives. Break for lunch at Ngoitoktok spring Picnic sites it will be an unforgettable experience. After lunch proceed with game viewing while ascending the Crater and for drop off in Arusha Hotel.
Inclusions for 4 Days 3 Nights Tanzania Group Budget Camping Safari Serengeti And Ngorongoro
- 3 nights accommodation
- All park fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Our assistance at any point
- Pick up from your hotel in Arusha
- Drop off to your hotel.
- Professional guide
Exclusions for 4 Days 3 Nights Tanzania Group Budget Camping Safari Serengeti And Ngorongoro
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips (optional) Fee to the gorge museum
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi
- Giraffe Centre and David Sheldrick Half Day Tour