Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate Zagora
Departure of Marrakech, at 07:00 am in the morning, by crossing the Col Tichka
2260m, visit of the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou, lunch at Ouarzazate the visit of the
Kasbah of the city, you continue your tour to the Village Agdez the source of the
Draa Valley, with its six palm groves, You continue through the lunar landscapes
and the pre-Saharan routes to Zagora, a small town, the birthplace of the Saadian
dynasty. Where you spend the first night of your tour.
Dinner and overnight at the camp (bivouac) in Zagora.
Day 2: Zagora - Erfoud Merzouga
Following breakfast at your hotel, leave the Dades Gorge for Erg Chebbi at the
gateway to the Sahara Desert. See Berber villages scattered along the way, and
pass through Tinjdad, Jorf, and Erfoud to get a feel for the Saharan landscape. See
the oasis of Tafilalet before your arrival at Merzouga. Pause to relax at Merzouga
for a few moments before you climb on to the back of a camel and cross the sand
dunes en route to a nomadic Berber camp. See the sand dunes and desert
landscape from a timeless perspective as you listen to the drums of the desert
camp in the middle of the Sahara. Take photos of the dramatic sunset from the top
of a high dune. Then, go to the camp to spend the night in a nomad tent.
Day 3: Erfoud - Todra - Tinerhir
Departure for Tineghir, through the Todra Gorge, natural high rocky cliffs. It is
here that instead of many film productions. Lunch and free time. Dinner and
overnight stay in a comfort & nice guest house.
Day 4: Tinerhir - Ouarzazate Marrakech
Departure for Ouarzazate, the Dades Valley, nicknamed the road of the
" Thousand Kasbahs". A sublime landscape scrolls: clay fortified villages, kasbahs,
ksours ... Lunch and visit the most famous kasbahs in the region: the kasbah
Taourirt and Ait Ben Haddou, decor shooting many film productions and world
Back to Marrakesh by Tizin Tichka at the end of the afternoon.
-Enjoy the beautiful scenery en route to Ouarzazate and go see the old kasbah:
Kasbah Taourirt and Ait Ben Haddou.
- Spend the night in a Berber tent in the Sahara Desert
-Discover the richness of Sahara.
-Explore the famous cliffs of Todra a fabulous location.
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the switchback Tizi-n- Tichka pass
- Experience the dunes of Merzouga from the back of a camel
- Marvel at the Berber villages on the mountainsides
- Go to the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou
- Cross the Draa and Dades Valleys
- See the dramatic canyon of the Dades Gorge
- Explore the Kasbah at Ait Benhaddou
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Time :
The pickup will be at 07:00 from your Hotel/Riad/private accommodation in Marrakech
Departure Details :
From your accommodation in Marrakech
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Come, discover and enjoy the Moroccan Sahara in a 4 days desert trip. Discoverauthentic Morocco from a new perspective. Come to discover the wealthyhistory of the Moroccan civilization stories.On your voyage Be ready to encounterthe splendid views and landscapes of the Atlas mountains throughout the road toOuarzazate city/the Moroccan Hollywood with the altitude tends to 4100 m, thengo through a long safari among, Ouarzazate, Zagora, Erfoud, Merzouga, Todra,Tinghir Dades, Daraa valley, Ait Benhaddou Village and the Morrocan Sahara.Enjoy your living night under of stars sky in a desert camp and in of traditionstyle Riads.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate Zagora
- Private transportation with professional driver, Vehicle air-conditioned luxury and comfort., Diesel, Transportation Insurance, Cost of monuments, Service quality, Pretty Camel Ride, Overnight in a Comfort Bivouac half board (breakfast + dinner), Overnight Accommodation in a nice comfort and lovely Riad half board (dinner, and breakfast)
- Personal expenses Lunch Drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
You Might Also Like
- Marrakech City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Sunset Camel Ride Tour in Marrakech Palms Grove Area
- Atlas Mountains Guided Day Tour from Marrakech including Lunch in Berber House
- Private Tour: Half-Day Sightseeing Tour of Marrakech
- Casablanca and Rabat Private Full-Day Tour from Marrakech
- Full-Day Private Tour to Marrakech from Casablanca
- Marrakech Full-Immersion Day Tour with Lunch
- Private Guided City Tour: Discover the Authentic Marrakech