4-Days In Portugal Private Tours - Lisbon
OverviewEnhance your experience of Portugal on an enriching 4-day excursion to 10 enchanting cities from Lisboa. With a professional guide, venture to Portugal and see the spectacular sights . Embrace the gorgeous sights and rich culture of Obidos, Fatima and Lisbon, and then delight in the UNESCO World Heritage listed wonders of Sintra and Arrabida . Stay in your comfortable overnight accommodation and travel with our Local Guide
Know More about this tourDay 1 - Sintra , Cascais
Visit medieval Sintra, a World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful places in the world. Enjoy a tour of mystical Quinta da Regaleira, see Roca Cape, the westernmost point in Europe and stop in Cascais, once a playground for royalty.
Day 2 - Lisboa
Learn about important areas in Lisbons history as you explore its most interesting neighborhoods. Discover Chiado and Bairro Alto and admire the views from Miradouro São Pedro de Alcntara. Ride the Eleléctrico tram and visit the Alfama district.
Day 3 - Fatima,Batalha,Nazare and Obidos
You will experience Fatima, the largest place of pilgrimage in Portugal, attracting 4 to 6 million pilgrims throughout the year. Here, people from all over the world come to worship the Virgin Mary and the three shepherds. Explore the Alcobaça Monastery, which is as old as Portugal itself. Here, you can immerse yourself in its fascinating secrets. Drive to the fishing village of Nazare and enjoy a lunch break. The tour will end in Obidos, also known as the Town of Queens. Visit the picturesque village and admire its fortress walls. Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Day 4 - Wine tasting, Arrabida, Setubal, Azeitão and Palmela
Enjoy a full-day tour from Lisbon to Arrábida Natural Park. Visit the ancient Penela Castle, enjoy tastings of traditional Azeitão pie and cheese, taste a delicious Muscatel wine, and stop by the stunning Portinho da Arrábida and the Lagoa de Albufeira.
Inclusions for 4-Days In Portugal Private Tours
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Admission ticket
- Blue Badge guide
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for 4-Days In Portugal Private Tours
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4 hours private Sailing trip to Oeiras beach
- Sintra Royal Palaces Day Trip from Lisbon: Queluz Palace, Pena Palace and Pena Park
- vora Day Trip from Lisbon
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour from Lisbon
- bidos Nazar and Ftima from Lisbon with Drop-off in Porto
- Ftima Interactive Self-Guided Tour from Lisbon