Day1: Istanbul Old city tour.(B-L)
Today enjoy fullday tour to UNESCO site of Sultanahmet. Visit Hagia Sophia; was built by the Emperor Justinian in 537AD. It was the religious center of the city during the Byzantine period.Next:Hippodrome; Built by the Roman Emperor Septimus Severus in 203AD, during the Roman period hippodrome was the civil center for the people of the city.Next Blue mosque; is one of the most famous landmarks of the old city with its famous six minarets and magnicifant dome. Next Topkapi Palace; As well as being the imperial residence of the Sultan, the palace was also the seat of government for the ottoman empire. It housed the ottoman sultans nearly for 400 years. Last visiting place is Grand Bazaar; With 18 entrances and more than 4.000 shops it is one of the greatest bazaars in the world. After tour flight to Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day2: Cappadocia underground city Tour (B-L)
Today enjoy Hiking Red Valley for two hours suitable shoes suggested. Hiking ends at Cavusin Village where one of the oldest settlements in the region. After lunch driveto Kaymakli Underground City, Ucguzeller, stop and touch the most known fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. After tour we drive you back your hotel. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day3: Cappadocia Fair Chimneys Tour (B-L)
Today explore Devrent Valley where the geographical formations remind a place of another planet. Then in Pasabagi, you will take a stroll between the amazing fairy chimneys of Cappadocia. From there, driving to Avanos to have lunch. After having the lunch you leave from Avanos to see the most beautiful examples of Byzantine art in Goreme Open Air Museum. Then you will drive to Uchisar Castle, the highest point of the region, where you will have a fabulous panoramic view over Cappadocia. Overnight in Cappadocia.
Day:4 Flight to Istanbul/ Bosphorus Cruise Tour (B-L)
According your flight time transferred to Kayseri airport for your domestic flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival Istanbul, depart for first visiting place to Spice Market The air here is filled with the enticing aromas of cinnamon, caraway, saffron, mint, thyme and every other concievable herb and spice. After lunch you will be taken to cruise on Bosphorus where you will enjoy a magnificent view. A great history,beautiful nature.The bosphorus divides EUROPE&ASIA geographically but connects culturally & historically. This cruise will be highlights of your trip in Istanbul. After tour transfer you to your hotel or Airport. End of the service.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Centrally located Istanbul Hotels
Return Details :
Return to original departure point
OverviewIstanbul and Cappadocia combinated package tour. Discover Istanbul, the city of two continents. .Spend 2 night in an elegantly renovated cave condo, explore the ancient underground cities where thousands of people once lived, Prepare to be enchanted by the marvellous blend of cultural history and natural wonder. 4* hotel accommadations, professional tour guide, flight tickets, luxury transportation, lunches and breakfasts provided. Dont miss life time experience.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch,)
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Know More about this tour
Day1: Istanbul Old city tour.(B-L)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Flight tickets will be bought by the provider after your confirmation and will be send to you.
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Istanbul Highlights Tour Max 8-10 people
- A Tasty Journey at Ottoman Streets
- Explore Turkey and Egypt Tour Package 7 Days Combined Two Magical Countries
- Private Tour Istanbul Classics with Local Expert Guide
- Private Istanbul Old City Tour with Local Expert Guide
- 8 Days 7 Nights Magics of Turkey from-to Istanbul
- Luxury Private Tour Of Istanbul and Cappadocia 4 Nights & 5 Days
- FULL DAY BUS & BOAT COMBO TOUR WITH DOLMABAHCE PALACE AND ASIA-KUCUKSU PALACE