4-Days Renaissance Italy From Rome: Assisi Siena Florence Padua Venice
OverviewSee the Italian cities of Renaissance through this enthusiastic 4 day tour, escorted by an English speaking guide. Get overwhelmed by Assisi, Siena, Florence, Pisa (suggested), Padua and Venice's main monuments and Cathedrals, including a boat tour to Murano island. Tour includes meals, accomodation in 4 star hotel and free transfer back to Rome.
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourDay 1 (Monday): Rome Assisi Siena Florence (D)
Meet your guide and air-conditioned coach between 7:30am and 7:45am at your central Rome hotel, or alternatively, at the tour office in central Rome at 8am.
Then, depart by coach for Assisi, the deeply spiritual town of St. Francis, still surrounded by ancient walls. Here, visit the Basilica of St. Francis and see its early Renaissance masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue.
After your visit, continue toward Siena, the beautiful medieval city renowned for it twice-yearly Palio horse race. Admire Sienas highlights and then journey to Florence for dinner and overnight at your city hotel.
Day 2 (Tuesday): Florence (B, D)
After an American-style hotel buffet breakfast, enjoy a guided sightseeing tour of Florence, known as the Cradle of the Renaissance. Visit the Piazza del Duomo, Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, and Giottos Bell Tower, as well as the Baptistery of St. John and Santa Croce, the 13th-century Franciscan Church that's home to Cimabues famous crucifix.
The rest of the day is at leisure for shopping or, if you wish, to take a recommended half-day optional sightseeing tour (own expense) to Pisa.
Dinner is at a local restaurant in Florence this eveningbefore overnight at your hotel.
Day 3 (Wednesday): Florence Padua Venice (B, D)
Enjoy an American-style buffet breakfast at your hotel before departure for Venice. Along the way, stop in the city of Padua and visit the famous Cathedral of St. Anthony, fronted by Donatellos bronze equestrian statue of Gattamelata.
Continue to Venice and on arrival, take a panoramic guided walking tour of this unique city. Admire St. Marks Square and St. Marks Basilica, and see the Doges Palace, Bridge of Sighs, and its neighboring prisons.
Tonight, enjoy dinner and overnight at your hotel on Venice Island.
Day 4 (Thursday): Venice Rome (B)
Following an American-style hotel buffet breakfast, enjoy a morning boat tour around Venices lagoon. Cross the lagoon for views of the islands, and visit Murano island to watch and assist with a Venetian glass-blowing demonstration, and enjoy some freetime for shopping.
In the afternoon, ride the boat to Venices railway station or Tronchetto bus terminal for your return transfer to Rome by train or coach. Your means of transport will be confirmed one or two days before your tour ends.
Your tour concludes when you arrive in central Rome later today.
Inclusions for 4-Days Renaissance Italy From Rome: Assisi Siena Florence Padua Venice
- 3 nights' accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup at centrally located Rome hotels
- Drop-off at Rome Termini rail station or central Rome areas
Exclusions for 4-Days Renaissance Italy From Rome: Assisi Siena Florence Padua Venice
- Hotel City Tax
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in order to set your meals as best as possible. However, we can not guarantee special menus or ingredients
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Tour operates in English or French on October 9th, 23rd
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome