8:00 am Expedition starts at airport or hotel followed by a bus ride to Nauta.
10:00 am Arrival to Nauta.Visit food and fruit market.
10:30 am Navigate Maranhon river which is considered one of the biggest tributaries of the Amazon in Peru.
11:20 am Arrive to the mighty Amazon river and enjoy its enormous size with graceful dolphins around.
12:30 pm Arrival to our lodge where our staff will make you don`t miss home.Cabin assigment. Spending the nights in tents are upon request.
3:00 pm Boat exploration to see monkeys,colorful birds and pink dolphins.Best chance to take a swim with them
6:00 pm Back to the lodge or tent
7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Night safari to see alligators,insects,great chances to see boas.
6:00 am Encourage yourself for a early morning wake up because this is one of the best time to see animals seeking for food.
7:30 am A very delicious breakfast will awaits.
9:00 am Walk in primary jungle to observe the great variety of trees some of them highly appreciated by locals because of medicinal powers.Good exploration to see monkeys feeding.
12:00 pm back to the lodge
12:30 pm Lunch
3:00 pm Exploration one of the creeks considered to have healthy populations of sloths,toucans,parrots and macaws.
6:30 pm Back to the lodge
7:00 pm Dinner
8:00 pm Night safari by boat or foot.Searching for nocturnal wildlife.
7:00 am Breakfast
8:00 am Explore one of the most inhospitable river because of its isolation animals don`t scare humans.It will be a full day expedition.This is river is very well known because many species of animals migrate from Brazil to this area such as: tapirs,wild pigs and rare species of primates or monkeys.Very few expeditions and reserch has been done around this pristine area.For most of our explorers this area is the highlight of the expedtion because of its enourmous potential of wildlife.Night in tents.
5:00 am Back to our lodge and exploration on our way back.Breakfast on board.
10:30 am Arrival to the lodge. Resting time.
11:30 am Lunch
12:15 pm Departure to Nauta and Iquitos
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 4 Days
Departure Time :
8:00 am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this timeHotel pickups commence prior to this timeTimes are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Departure Details :
OverviewHighlights Navigate mighty Amazon river Swim with pink dolphins Game fishing for piranhas Great chances to see anacondas Explore Pacaya Samiria national reserve Walk in primary jungle Night safari to see alligators Macaws nesting Healthy populations of monkeys and sloths Guaranteed observation of free and wild wildlife One of the most requested expeditions at your hands. Explore areas considered one best preserved.Areas that are aimed for conservation and researchers.Great time observing monleys pink dolphins,colorful and exotic birds,walk in the night to see alligators,insects,boas and more.
- 3 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- River cruise
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 02 days amazon expedition in Pacaya Samiria national reserve
- 03 days tour Pacaya Samiria national reserve with Jungle Reps
- 05 days of expedition in Pacaya Samiria with Jungle Reps
- Matses expedition with Jungle Reps
- Night safari from Iquitos with Jungle Reps
- Belen See floating village and colorful market with Jungle Reps
- Native Communities Iquitos