4 Days Tour From Tbilisi In Georgia
OverviewWhere can you find the country so rich with museums and art galleries, historical and architectural monuments, unique masterpieces of art, ancient culture and traditions? - Of course in a small and hospitable country, in Georgia.
Know More about this tour
Monday - Tbilisi old town walking tour -10am - Excursion starts from Tbilisi old town, visit Sameba cathedral and via Metekhi Church and the bridge continue to Abanotubani district famous with Sulphur baths, by cable car visit Narikala Fortress, walk at Shardeni Street with lots of souvenir and gift shops; you will visit most important sights of the city: Sioni Cathedral and Anchiskhati basilica; Afterwards via Freedom square we take a stroll along Rustaveli Avenue, the main street in Tbilisi, through the parliament building tour ends at Kashveti church.
Tuesday Kakheti, the land of wine - 9am - Drive to fortified city of Sighnaghi and Bodbe Monastery. Continue to Telavi via A. Chavchavadze museum in Tsinandali. After a short walk at Telavi food market continue to famous Alaverdi cathedral, Ikalto Academy and Shuamta monastery complex; return to Tbilisi hotel via Gombori pass.
Wednesday - Military Georgian Road across the Caucasus - 9am - Visit Ananuri fortress, alpine ski resort Gudauri and via Cross Pass arrival in Stephantsminda, drive up to Gergeti Trinity Church with the beautiful views of Kazbegi mountain peak and the village. Return to Tbilisi.
Thursday - Mtskheta and Gori - 9am - City of Mtskheta: historical and architectural complex of Jvari, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Convent. Continue visiting Uplistsikhe, Stalin's birth place and Museum in Gori. Return to Tbilisi.
Inclusions for 4 Days Tour From Tbilisi In Georgia
- 4nights accommodation
- Wine tasting
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Guide service
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Jeep tour
Exclusions for 4 Days Tour From Tbilisi In Georgia
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to weather conditions during winter. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the alternative option
A small amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Borjomi Mineral Waters Tour From Tbilisi
- Kojori fortress tour - best hike destination close to Tbilisi
- Kazbegi Full Day Trip The Best Experience
- Mtskheta , Gori , Uplistsikhe Tour
- Full Day Small Group Tour to Vardzia, Rabati and Borjomi from Tbilisi
- 2 Days The River of Peace & War
- Gudauri Ski Resort Full Day Tour
- Gudauri The Best Experience